See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have had the pleasure of using this space for multiple small gatherings, where I have booked the whole hotel (4 rooms) and used the space for retreats, small group teaching/sharing activities and intimate gatherings. It is located 100 yards from the entrance to the city of Antigua and thus provides a quiet space away from the busy tourist crowds of downtown city center, yet is walkable to all the sights. The staff, Byron, Sergio and the rest are there to make your stay comfortable and serve your every need. Up the hill from the hotel with free shuttles coming from the Hotel Santo Domingo is the "Cerro de Santo Domingo" which is a property of the Hotel but open to the public. Excellent park space, art museums and exhibits, music, craft expositions, zip lines and other recreational activities are right up the hill.

The rooms are comfortable with private terraces, and wonderful bathrooms and living areas.

I highly recommend this hotel for a comfortable and special stay in Antigua...

Room Tip: Main couples room is AMAZING, walk in closet, master bath the size of a room, King size bed, terrace with fountain, etc...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016

My husband and I got married at Casa Santa Ines on December 12th 2015. This place exceeded our expectations. Byron, Sergio, Gabriela, Ximena and the rest of the staff made sure we had an amazing day.
The food was great, if there was something that needed fixing, it was only a matter of talking to someone on the staff and they would solve it immediately. The rooms were so spacious and all of them have a little table outside to take fresh air in the morning drinking coffe. The bathroom in the master suite was HUGE.
The only thing that we didn't like at this hotel is that the rooms are a little pricey for a night. Other than that, kudos to everyone at Casa Santa Ines. Thank you, again, for making our day unforgettable and special.
We also heard comments from our guests the day of the wedding that the hotel was beautiful and the waiters and staff were all very friendly and kind.

Room Tip: All rooms are almost the same. The master suite is the biggest room.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2015

My cousin make a reservation to try this hotel for a nice night out, we arraive and were receive by the kitchen personal, they let us to a one bedroom (we were 3 pearsons), then they change us to a doble room, and that was not the room that my cousin reserve, then finaly the recepcionist came back and was going to show us the other two rooms and the suddely que decided that was best for us to leave and have not idea how to handle this problem, and tell us that the room that we reserve they dont have it, this was a BIG scam

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel is currently doing business as Hotel Botique, Casa Santa Inez. But the address is the same and the pictures are of the place we stayed at so I think there has just been a marketing name change.

I stayed two nights in two different rooms and both beds were just perfect for me. My preference is for something like a soft pilow top BeautyRest. That's what the beds were, ahhhh.

But overall the experience was just average. First the grounds are really lovely and the two front rooms have great views. But the shower could barely be coaxed into a low pressure stream of tepid water. After 10 minutes of running it finally got warm but never hot and the pressure was barely enough to rinse off with.

There were no soap bars in the bathrooms, but there was a really nifty sewing kit in case I wanted to sew on a button.

The other room good water pressure and hot water, but the drain in the tub was slow and the toilet ran all night.

All the rooms had very large beautiful TV's but the internet was intermittent and slow.

On checkout, the Spanish only speaking manager wanted to charge us for the free breakfast

What this place feels like is like a bed and breakfast that was set up by a wise and skillful owner, but is now being managed by a manager who says, "Senior, is no my job!"

The grounds are really set up to be a wedding and event center and there just happen to be 4 hotel rooms. It does look like a good place to have a garden wedding (one was ending as I checked in) but I don't plan to stay there again.

For these prices you should get hot water, soap bars and great service, and the service was definitely below average.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 and 4 have valley and mountain views, rooms 2 and 3 have patio views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank kadfad
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed in Casa Santa Ines for two nights and it was just perfect. It's beautiful, very cosy and just what you need for your stay in Antigua. The rooms are beautifully designed and fully equipped. And our room had a very big terrace. The staff is very friendly and the service is great. It's located in a quite area, yet just a few mins walking from the main streets of Antigua. You will love Antigua, and you will love Casa Santa Ines even more!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends