“Great atmosphere and wonderful food”

Angie Angie CafeArte
Ranked #57 of 434 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Angie Angie Café Arte is a dream come true, a place where art, flavors, music and lovers are mixed. The restaurant's cuisine offers an eclectic menu, Italian, Argentinian, Spanish, Mediterranean and Mediterranean cuisine. Where walls are used to put paintings, photography and documentary projections. Once a month we have different artists and trends, this gives the opportunity to many local and international artists to present their art, continue to grow and motivate them so we feel part of this circle of culture that lives in La Antigua. Angie Angie Cafe Arte is a place with that bohemian ambient, it does not matter if you are 70 or 18 years old everyone is dancing with joy, we invite you to have a good experience, find friendly people and many stories
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We were there on a Sunday evening. It was very lively and cosy. There was a fire pit in the beautiful garden and there was live band playing. The whole setting was just perfect, the staff were friendly and efficient and the food was amazing. We ordered two pizza's (Sunday is 2 for 1 pizza night) and a pasta and all three were delicious. It's not cheap even with the Sunday promo, but it's worth the splurge! I went back the next day on my own for a quick caprese salad before I had to take a shuttle and again the food was fab. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my family came here to Angie Angie's for a intimate family dinner on one of our last night's in Antigua. We ended up having the Jack Sparrow pizza, gnocchi with Alfredo sauce and the empanadas. All were very delicious executed well and had tons of Flavour. I have never had such a good pizza or pasta. The atmosphere also is a major highlight the Open Gardens and big bonfire pit in the middle are amazing. We also happened to go on a night with live music so the combination of great food, great atmosphere and great live music put it over the top for us period if you're looking for a very nice dining experience and you can't miss Angie Angie in Antigua. Go because you will not be sorry!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Found this place on trip advisor when looking for pizza place while in Antigua. Was pleasantly surprised. Pizza was great and so were empanadas. I went at night, which was lovely, because the lighting was beautiful. There was a nice large fire pit next to us, while we listened to live music. This place was very clean and neat. I was very satisfied with the food. Service was slow compared to united state standards, just fyi. I would definitely return when i return to Antigua.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My buddy and I️ went on a recommendation from a friend for dinner on a Saturday night and we were not disappointed. We both got pasta (excellent) — I️ recommend the spinach ravioli with Argentinian chorizo! The brownie and ice cream for dessert also hit the spot. A beautiful open air back patio with a fire pit and a live band made for a great ambience (probably a bit better for couples but still worked for some old friends catching up on life!). Prices were high for Guate but probably about average for Antigua, as the final bill including dessert and a glass of wine each totaled 324 q. Check it out if you’re in the area!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

One of the most amazing pizzas I have tried. The place is the Garden is very charming and cozy. The prices are fair.

Date of visit: October 2017