All reviews infused water provided extra roof terrace beautiful hotel colonial house second floor deluxe room fresh flowers plantains main courtyard included breakfast is central antigua rooms are comfortable lovely room nice breakfast surrounding mountains location is ideal
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Everything was lovely. The staff was great and very helpful. We could get around the city easily from this location. Breakfast was included and we were pleasantly suprised to be offered a boxed breakfast on the days we left very early on different adventures.
The open courtyard setting of the rooms means noise echos.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This was an excellent little boutique style hotel! We completely loved our stay here. The room was adorable and a large walk in shower/bathroom. Breakfast was very good and cooked to order each morning. Wifi service was good and the staff was very courteous and helpful! The location was perfect for walking around the town and easy access to all the restaurants and shops. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again in an instant!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017

The luxury of a 5 start while staying in a small museum oasis. Everything was stunning from decor to staff. Perfect location and super clean and spacious. The old small drawback was you can hear neighbours if the room has an adjoining door but i loved it here regardless.

Room Tip: No adjoining room with door
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This was our first hotel arriving in Antigua which was perfect because everything is nearby to enjoy Antigua right away or if you are on a short visit. Its about one block from Santa Catalina Arch and one block and a half from Parque Central. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. The hotel is nice and colonial style. Its also romantic. I got the room I believe was #102 it was on the first floor in front of the courtyard and everyone passes by this room to get to their room. It was clean. I didn't hear much during the night. This room is not good though if you aren't a morning person since right outside your room is where breakfast is served and depending on guest if they are loud of quiet. The breakfast was really good! They served the same thing the two days I stayed there - it was the Guatemalan Chapin breakfast: eggs, refried black beans, plantains, cheese. It was buffet style breakfast. Coffee was good, fruits were good. I would stay here again, but choose a room towards the back or 2nd floor if you want to make sure its quiet. The view on the 3rd floor was nice and relaxing. Plenty of places to sit and enjoy the view. They provide free coffee and cookie in the afternoon which is a nice treat! Free water bottle also. The communication via email prior to coming to Guatemala was off and on, there were times I got email back right away and some I had to remind them to email me back to confirm things. I think its fine just plan ahead & be patient. They arranged my cab pick up from the airport and paid $40 dollars. No problem with the pick up from the airport at all; the driver held my name and hotel name. Wifi was ok in the room.

Have a great time!

Room Tip: 2nd floor, back of hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skyhighpam
Reviewed 12 February 2017

While in Antigua I stayed at two places. One was this hotel, and the other a hostel. Both were great but difference experiences. If you want a charming spot with some privacy this is a great option. It's in the middle of everything so you can go in any direction once you step outside to experience Antigua. Interior is beautiful, and the rooms are on par with most mid range hotels in the states. Breakfast is also excellent. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple