Ways to Experience Ukraine by Locals
from US$5.00
from US$10.00
from US$14.11
More Info
All reviews great tour touristic places highly recommend this tour main sights historical facts tour guide valentin catacombs svetlana city exploration information interests overview ukraine odesa
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Egor took me off the beaten track to a really extraordinary, bizarr place. We walked along the estuary "liman" to a former soviet health resort. It's partly working, with many goast buildings, which are great to explore and get an overview of Odesa from a very high scary building. A great exciting tour! Thank you so much, Egor!!!

Date of experience: December 2020
Soul_85v, Guest Relations Manager at Ukraine by Locals, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thank you, Nadya, for the pleasant review about our nature-urban tour. We're happy to see people who are interested in this kind of adventure. Hi to Germany! Hope to meet you here again.

Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

I had a fantastic walking tour with Svitlana today, just myself and one guy from Israel during this low-season/Covid times. Svitlana speaks excellent English and is very knowledgeable about the city of Odessa and the history of the area and country. She also had great advice for local restaurants and a great wine bar. I highly recommend this tour and that you go on it one of your first days in Odessa as you get lots of helpful information.

Date of experience: November 2020
Soul_85v, Guest Relations Manager at Ukraine by Locals, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

Thank you, Damon. Yes, we provide tours in the covid time, just keeping protection. Have a great traveling and visit us again!

Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

I went on the catacombs tour with local guide, Vanya, who's a local explorer, climber and also speaks English well. He's been exploring this vast complex of catacombs for over 15 years and is extremely knowledgeable. You would get lost underground if you tried to explore them on your own. This is a very unique thing to see and absolutely amazing. It's a must-see if you visit Odessa. I was the only one on the tour as it's winter (end of November) and Covid time, but Vanya was still very happy to take me exploring.

Date of experience: November 2020
Soul_85v, Guest Relations Manager at Ukraine by Locals, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Thank you, Damon, for recommendation of our tours, especially Wild catacombs, a really our pride. Always welcome again. Be safe and enjoy your trip.

Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

I always take a walking tour after arriving in a new city so as to learn some insights from locals. Eugene is very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the walking tour even though it was rainy that day. Thank you again!

Soul_85v, Guest Relations Manager at Ukraine by Locals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Thanks for your feedback. It was really interesting to have open conversations about many topics. Enjoy your times in Ukraine and keep discovering more countries!

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

This time I was in catacombs with my friend from Kiev, it was his first experience in catacombs. And it was really great that our guid was Valentine, it's my second time with him exploring wild catacombs. We've spent perfect time there! I really recommend Valentine as professional guide, handsome intelligent man and deep personality. Thank you a lot!

Date of experience: September 2020
Soul_85v, Guest Relations Manager at Ukraine by Locals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

A big thank you for your review from Valentin. He's happy to meet you again. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you on our another tours.