US$73
Hotels.com
Attic Hostel(Kharkiv)
TripAdvisor
Aviator(Kharkiv)
All reviewshotel is locatedwalking distanceperfect staybusiness or pleasureclean hotelrecommend this hotelexcellent locationcitygympersonnelcomfortpremier
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were very professional and kind. The room and bathroom was spacious and new. The breakfast is substantial and large selection to choose from. They make a good coffee too. However, the dinner service at the hotel restaurant then gets a little weird. Its a fine dining restaurant which plays tina turner back ground music on a continuous loop. Its quite humorous but its probably the reason the place is always empty because the food is ok and the restaurant staff are very professional. Hopefully someone from management is reading this and change their music to something more appropriate. The bar in the lobby is way more trendy and very comfortable and serves more contemporary food. There is a big screen also and lounges to kick back on. I'd recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ozyMikey
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have nothing but the best to say about this hotel: staff is really helpful and friendly, all the services are efficient, rooms are spacy, clean and quiet, location is central and city centre can be reach 5-10mins by foot. Breakfast is delicious and we never encountered a problem.

Room Tip: Avoid the foreign exchange desk: it takes you hours to exchange money cause of bureaucracy (copies, documents...checks...terrible). I suggest you to go by the main road and use one of the exchange offices there. The fx rate is more or less the same and they are trusty as well. second suggestion: take a room on an upper floor and possibly not on the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan G
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I had a day stay at the hotel, between hotels, during Euro 2012. The Cosmopolit actually wanted to charge me more than 100GBP for a few extra hours, which was ridiculous, so I got a deal with the Aurora for less than half of the price! And the Aurora, I found, was a nicer hotel, easily. Much better location, brighter rooms, better decorated.
Staff was great, from the front desk to the friendly concierge who helped me with my bag.
However, the best part was that the hotel mailed me something to my home in another country free of charge after I had left! Now that's service.
Thanks again! Oh, and free WIFI, again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank RRLondra
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We were very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, a cheerfully decorated room that was immaculatel in every way, and a terrific breakfast. Central location is a plus. Only problem was being under the gym. Two mornings in a row someone was doing an energetic workout directly overhead. Surely there is a better way, especially considering we were in business class. Ratings reflect Eastern European standards, not U.S.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 4th floor or lower, unless you like to awaken early in the a.m.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 14 March 2012

It's an excellent hotel for business stays. It's right downtown Kharkov. The property is very good. We used it for a conference. Their conference facilities were nice, rooms kept very clean. The coffee breaks were well done. We were all very pleasantly surprised by the food - we had both lunch and dinner there, and the quality of food and service, as well as the amount of food we got, was above our expectations. It is a very well managed hotel with a very helpful staff. Indeed, one of the best hotels in the city.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business