All reviewshotel is locatedwalking distanceperfect stayclean hotelexcellent locationcitypersonnelpremier
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I've been at the Aurora hotel and it was very good.

The rooms: Large rooms, heated, clean and comfortable. Beds could be better, but I had a good night sleep. Bathroom has only a shower, but it's clean and in a great condition.

Location: In the middle of the city on a quite street, in walking distance from everything.

Service: Front desk is very helpful and I've used their service extensively because I wasn't feeling good. I had some special requests and they have done everything with a smile!

Food: Included breakfast buffet is wonderful and the kitchen provided even some unique requests I made for breakfast.

It's a little more expensive then other hotel, but It's worth the extra cost if you're used traveling in western standards and appreciate good service.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Alexeeva, Director of Sales at Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for choosing Aurora Hotel, a member of Premier Hotels luxury collection. Your opinion helps us to improve the service and to pay appropriate attention to issues of comfort and convenience. We are pleased that you appreciated rooms, our service and food.

Hope to welcome you again in our Нotel and Aristocrate restaurant!

Best regards,
Aurora’s team.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Lovely room - ours even had a small enclosed balcony. Excellent service - reception gladly printed documents from our computer at no charge. Bathrooms clean and convenient. The breakfast is amazing - large selection, cook to order eggs - I had to be careful to avoid overeating :) Will definitely be back

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank RUSSELLB83
Alexeeva, Director of Sales at Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2012

Dear Mr. Russell,

The management of Hotel Aurora expresses its respect and thanks you for being our guest. We appreciate you for so positive reviews about us. Your opinion is important for us. Hope to see you again.

Sincerely yours,
Aurora's team

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were very professional and kind. The room and bathroom was spacious and new. The breakfast is substantial and large selection to choose from. They make a good coffee too. However, the dinner service at the hotel restaurant then gets a little weird. Its a fine dining restaurant which plays tina turner back ground music on a continuous loop. Its quite humorous but its probably the reason the place is always empty because the food is ok and the restaurant staff are very professional. Hopefully someone from management is reading this and change their music to something more appropriate. The bar in the lobby is way more trendy and very comfortable and serves more contemporary food. There is a big screen also and lounges to kick back on. I'd recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ozyMikey
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have nothing but the best to say about this hotel: staff is really helpful and friendly, all the services are efficient, rooms are spacy, clean and quiet, location is central and city centre can be reach 5-10mins by foot. Breakfast is delicious and we never encountered a problem.

Room Tip: Avoid the foreign exchange desk: it takes you hours to exchange money cause of bureaucracy (copies, documents...checks...terrible). I suggest you to go by the main road and use one of the exchange offices there. The fx rate is more or less the same and they are trusty as well. second suggestion: take a room on an upper floor and possibly not on the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan G
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I had a day stay at the hotel, between hotels, during Euro 2012. The Cosmopolit actually wanted to charge me more than 100GBP for a few extra hours, which was ridiculous, so I got a deal with the Aurora for less than half of the price! And the Aurora, I found, was a nicer hotel, easily. Much better location, brighter rooms, better decorated.
Staff was great, from the front desk to the friendly concierge who helped me with my bag.
However, the best part was that the hotel mailed me something to my home in another country free of charge after I had left! Now that's service.
Thanks again! Oh, and free WIFI, again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business