“Best place in the capital”
Review of Articok

Articok
Ranked #8 of 472 Restaurants in Split
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: ARTiČOK /a:titʃɒk/ as in artichoke, an edible flower, or as a pun which describes our restaurant philosophy - ART whether it is on a wall, or on a plate, and ČOK which in Croatian refers to a small bite, a nibble or a munch. We're located in the historic neighborhood Varoš, few minutes from Riva. Come and enjoy our creations on a plate in this exceptional artsy interior!
Reviewed 14 July 2018

It was best place in the capital on our tour through Croatia. We ate here and it was delicious. We didn't regret it.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Recomended by friends’ and was suprised. Food was great also the service. For shure I will came back

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing food great service. Definitely a place to eat in Split. Everthing that we tried was delicius...

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is a great little restaurant in the centre of Split. I would recommend reserving a table as it gets busy, but it's totally worth it. I had the Fish Dish and it was incredible, fresh and tasty. The service was great, really informed staff who were friendly and the food came quickly, the price is very reasonable and excellent value. This was the nicest meal we have had in a long time and I cannot say enough good things about it.

We had a bit of a currency confusion and left a very small tip, we should have left much more, apologies!

1  Thank Abi M
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My wife and I had a late lunch here. SUPER good hot tomato soup, prosciutto app also good. I had beef with gnocchi in a brown sauce that also had some pesto, hearty but not too filling. We just walked in at 2 PM for lunch and by the time we left it was full. I'm sure you'll want to have a diner reservation as it's quite small and cozy.