“Try something else”

Pata Negra Wine bar
Ranked #232 of 534 Restaurants in Split
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Description: Charming wine bar which is offering unique Pata Negra cuisine.
Description: Charming wine bar which is offering unique Pata Negra cuisine.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food was nothing special, the service was bad and when the bill came it’s was double the amount..

I would not recommend it

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 18 September 2020

....would highly recommend, exceptional service and delicious food. Pleasantly surprised and would love to come back and try other things off the menu.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

Cosy atmosphere, great music. Really loved the Mediterranean spirit of this place. Was there with my friends and celebrated my birthday. Very good wine list.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 1 September 2020

We had very little time for lunch as we were leaving Split that same afternoon and asked the waiter for a quick service. Everything ordered was fresh, of good quality and quite tasty. The biggest surprise was the burger ordered by my daughter - both me and my wife were pleasantly surprised... Croatian version of pata negra was very good...
Too bad we had to leave quickly - this restaurant has a great ambience, great staff and very good food...

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Great service and great Pata Negra ! The Pata Negra was good considering that it is a Spanish dish but I have had better Pata in Spain. However I also had sea bass which was very tasty! In addition the outside is a lovely setting and very relaxing. Recommend going if you’re a lover of Pata Negra !

Date of visit: August 2020