All reviews family run hotel hotel is situated mini bar key nightlife
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were not impressed with our journey in this hotel. The hotel is modest, not bad but not worth the 150€ they charged us for one night in an old fashion room and a simple breakfast. Find a better deal!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very clean, equipment is functional, bed very comfortable. Our room was on the ground floor and it looked small but we fined room for baby cot. Personal is very polite and helpful. Breakfast is tasty with enough different choices of salty, sweet and healthy options.I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We recently made a reservation through booking.com for the Hotel More in Split by mistake - thinking it was Hotel More in Dubrovnik ( they say no affiliation????). We discovered this error and canceled within 12 hours of the original reservation ( reservation was a month out) First the Hotel More said the reservation had a cancelation penalty - which I was not aware of - perhaps my mistake. It was only $50+/- and the site said you could explain the reason for cancelation and perhaps have the penalty waived - which I did. I did not receive a reply from either booking.com or Hotel More for a couple of days so inquired. Now I was told the reservation was not and could not be canceled without a 100% penalty ( they had charged my credit card) Several emails later with both booking.com and Hotel More nothing has changed - so I have turned it over to the fraud department at my credit card. Stay tuned - I will let you know what happens

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly staff and suitable prize. Location was not in the middle of the city center but bus stop was next to hotel and you can walk to the center in like 30 minutes. A food shop also next to the hotel. Ocean view!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JonasU130
Reviewed 6 October 2017

All rooms comfortable and clean - same applied for bathroom. The very big terrace was used by us every day and equiped with a table and four chairs plus two sunbeds.
Many thanks to Marina and her nice female colleague who surprised me with a birthday gift ! Free parking of the car was no problem at all due to reserved 2 places opposite the Hotel More. To visit the city of Split we used Bus Line 15 - Bus Stop was close to our Hotel. For sure we will come to this nice little Hotel again next year.
Thank You again !