“Unpretentious good food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Our tour group had lunch here so did not try any of the fancier dishes. The grilled chicken was very good though. The very local wine also fine. Nice, attentive staff. The location away from the main tourist areas contributes to the reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We were so fortunate to get last minute reservations for Valentine’s Day! My husband and I both had the specials! I had the veal TBone topped with a butter herb. My husband had the seafood gnocchi and loved it! My husband had the lobster soup. I had the most delicious fried baby squid I have ever eaten! The service was white glove and amazing. We topped the meal off with the flan.

1  Thank b4osage
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We were served instantly and were very well looked after, seafood was delicious. Had the lobster which was superb. I have nothing but love for this experience

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Excellent service and extraordinary food. Everything was fresh and delicious. The upstairs terrace provided a lovely setting for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Were looking for restaurants close to our hotel. Found this one on trip advisor. Enjoyed a three course meal including complimentary fish pate with bread at beginning. House white and rose wine served in a small carafe just fine size. Ate upstairs on balcony. Quiet to start with but became busier. Enjoyed seafood spaghetti something different for me! Returned for a second evening to enjoy beef stroganoff and partner had a steak. Croatia not big for desserts but classic creme caramel tasty. Decent priced restaurant.