Review Highlights
Our family's favorite trip!

The 9 days our family (10 and 11 y.o.) spent traveling around Croatia was the trip of a lifetime... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
68kristies
Every Day A New Delight

This trip was "off the charts"!! The ship was pristine, and the staff attended to our needs in a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
zorac349

All reviews cooking class historic sites amazing trip beautiful country itinerary croatia ship gems hiking
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent 2 nights in a hotel in Split and 1 on the last night in Dubrovnik. The rest of our trip was on a small ship visiting multiple islands. We were very pleased with the entire experience and highly recommend Adventures Croatia! The itinerary was excellent and staff even better...

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 19 June 2021

Outstanding experience working with Ines! We loved everything she planned! Would definitely go back.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021

We loved each city/island that we visited. The hotel accommodations were excellent, and our guides/drivers were so well informed and helpful. We have to give all the credit to Ines Palac who arranged everything for us. Everything went smoothly without any problems. This was by far the best tour we have ever taken, and we have travelled extensively around the world.
We would also like to give a very special thanks to Andrea (forgive if I have misspelled his name) at the Heritage Hotel Palace Judita. He made sure we knew where to be, when and how to get there. His joyful personality would lift anyone's spirits. This hotel was actually our favorite of all the places we stayed.
If you're thinking of going to Croatia, you can't find a better tour company than Adventures Croatia.

Date of experience: May 2021
mimijkent, Front Office Manager at Adventures Croatia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

OH my goodness! WE LOVE ANDREA!!! I have such lovely story of him helping me, and taking such good care of me, too. Such a bright light, isn't he? Thank you so much for your comments, and I know Ines takes great care with her clients and wants only the best for you. She is amazing, isn't she? Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope you'll want to come back to Croatia, or Slovenia, or any of our favorite places again and again!

Reviewed 26 December 2019

Adventures Croatia was fantastic! They worked with us wonderfully to plan our trip just the way we wanted, and they supported us all along the way with an on the ground contact who kept in touch when we had questions. We got the royal treatment by all the hotels and guides who they arranged for us. I highly recommend working with they to plan your next trip!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 17 November 2019

I just returned home yesterday from a week in Croatia organized by Adventures Croatia. They took care of every detail, so I could just enjoy the journey. The vacation exceeded my expectations.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Sandy G
bojana_AC, Travel Expert at Adventures Croatia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

Dear Sandy,

It was such a pleasure to plan your trip to Croatia and Montenegro and I am thrilled to hear that you and Jill had a great time.

Your 5-star review and feedback are very much appreciated and we look forward to planning another amazing trip for you and your husband this time whenever you are ready.

Bojana N.