“Great view great food”

Ranked #57 of 424 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: No reservations. No groups. Open from May 1st through October 1st.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food great view
Get up there early or u will be waiting
Food is cooked outside on a bbq
The shrimp is real nice

Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a chicken salad and the chicken was cooked on BBQ: tender and juicy!! My friend had sausages and they were excellent. Nice place, under pergolas, worth climbing the stairs to get there!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was staying in an apartment just a few doors down from Lady PiPi and decided to see what everyone was waiting for. Like the other reviews say, be prepared to wait. Bring a bottle of wine and enjoy your time. The setting and the decor of the restaurant can't be beat. The terrace is light, breezy and has amazing views. I was dining solo, so wasn't able to sample a lot of things that you can when you are eating in a group. I had the mixed grill and it was superb. A robust sampler of several different kinds of meats, all grilled to perfection...some grilled veggies and potatoes on the side and completed w/ a glass of local red wine. Culinary perfection. Also happy to report that as a single diner, my service was attentive, which sometimes isn't the case when you're alone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came for dinner and had to wait for 45mins which we didn’t mind as we knew there was a no reservation policy. The terrace is lovelyand we went for the mixed grill (meat)Which was very good. I think it’s a lovely restaurant and good value for money considering you are inthe old town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You can't reserve a table, therefore you need to be early for dinner, or you'll have to wait until the first-comers have finished. This means that you should be there at 5.15 for drinks awaiting the grill that opens at 6.00. If you miss the first seating, then 7.30 is realistic. But it is definitely worth the wait. The view is superb, and the food is excellent and not that expensive. We hat mixed grill at 120 Kn, and we were all quite full. I would say this is the most charming restaurant in Dubrovnik, but stay away in rain!