“Amazing tour! ”

Game of Thrones Tour Dubrovnik
Ranked #46 of 175 Tours in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Game of Thrones Tour Dubrovnik presents unique way to explore King's Landing the capital of the Seven Kingdoms. If you have seen the series and you are passionate about GOT this is perfect tour for you. Tour is excellent way to get a deja vu of various scenes through different beautiful spots of Dubrovnik Old City debating with your own guide.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We went on a 2 hour city tour, we really enjoyed it! Vito was very nice, genuine and gave us a good knowledge about the city and GoT (you must do this if you loved watching GoT)! We travelled with a one year old, Vito was so accommodating! We were a small group, but it worked out perfect for us. Thank you Vito!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"fans"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Dubrovnik early on in our stay in the region to get a feel for the old city. While wandering around, we recognised many of the locations used during filming. We returned 2 days later and bought a 3 day pass which included a tour of the city walls which we used on the first day that the passes where valid. We were able to see 3 or 4 other locations on the walls that we could not see from street level including the Tower of the Undying. The pass also allowed entry to several museums in Dubrovnik and Cavtat where we were staying. Fort Lovrejanac was also included. This was the setting for King Joffrey's Red Keep. While visiting Fort Lovrejanac we discovered the small harbour used as the setting for King's Landing harbour. The 3 day pass included 3 bus trips back to our resort and several local bus rides within the Dubrovnik area.
We also visited the island of Lokrum which is a short 10 minute boat ride from Dubrovnik. The island is the setting for King's Landing gardens and has a museum housing a Game of Thrones display and also a replica Iron Throne.
While I wouldn't want to put people off taking one of the excellent tours, I feel that with a little research on the Internet and keeping your eyes and ears open, it is possible to achieve a similar experience for a fraction of the cost.

3  Thank killermaitland
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This tour was a great introduction to Dubrovnik as the guide provided a brief history and other tidbits throughout the tour. She provided many insights into the Dubrovnik scenes of GoT, much helped by the fact that she was a stand-in for the actors during filming.

The tour took 2 hours. I would say it’s well worth doing if you are a fan of GoT and want a nice intro to Dubrovnik.

2  Thank Kaingia
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This is hands down the best tour I have been on. Vito has a wealth of knowledge of not only game of thrones but also the history of Dubrovnik. The tour is not just for die hard throne fans, but history buffs as well. I was in heaven seeing how much of the city was actually used in the show and my girlfriend was right along with me learning all about the siege of Dubrovnik. If you love the show, history, or just want to see the beauty Debrovnik has to offer. I would highly recommend this tour!