US$183
US$282
US$152
US$342
US$259
Apartmani Nesic Peroj(Pula)(Great Value!)
US$72
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiz nightretirement homeon arrivalrelaxing holidayfantastic hotelwell worth a visitsensimarmarinatowelssunbedsgymreceptionistcroatiabus
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Very disappointed with hotel. Our room was very small, decor a bit tired. The 2 tiny lifts worked erratically (creating difficulties for people with walking difficulties, about 30% of the guests!!). Distinct shortage of sunbeds, lobby bar seating, poor entertainment, very little to do if the weather is not good. Everything, including the food, felt slightly cut-price in a 'tarted-up' former Soviet-era hotel. On the positive side, the spa treatments and spa staff were excellent. Overall a distinct lack of attention to detail. Definitely not as advertised - 4-Star. Possibly a lower 3-Star. School report: Must do better (D-).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank RosieStroud
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

When you look at the outside of the hotel you could easily think what on earth have you booked! The outside doesn't look like a 4star hotel it looks like it needs a good paint job!! But be prepared to be amazed as the inside is lovely, modern and really good decor. The pool area is comfortable with plenty of beds you don't need to sneak down at 6 and put your towel down! Do be warned the pool is freezing but great when the temperature rises. Food at the hotel is good, I'm vegetarian and often get worried when I visit different countries but I had no worries at this hotel. There were as normal in any hotel more meat choices but there were options for vegetarians, I certainly never went hungry. Rooms were clean and our bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was modern and again very clean. The only downside of the room was there is almost no hanging space or coat hangers, we lived out of our suitcase as there was no drawers either!
This was our first trip to Croatia the country is beautiful so do explore if you can. Pula is less than 20 minutes by car. Car hire is easy the receptionist at the hotel organised it for us lovely company and not expensive. The roads seem empty compared to the uk and getting around is easy. I would also say how impressed we were with how friendly everyone was and how welcome the Croatian people were.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Not sure why there are negative comments on here. The person complaining about the football didn't have to sit and watch it! Perhaps a TV in the lounge isn't such a good idea. Food was very good, I am a very fussy eater and I managed to find something every time. The room was confortable my only comment is there isn't enough wardrobe space for 2 people. I also disagree with the retirement home review, we have just come back and there several couples there in their 20s and 30s and they didn't seem to have a problem.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Fantastic hotel, great staff , entertainment day and evening, great pool area, with outside bar, 5 minutes walk to nearby supermarket,cash machines, and other other eating places, Beach very easy to reach again 5 min walk , rooms are spotless clean, must get room with sea view as it fantastic viewing , we was on 3 rd floor,

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank Graham5959
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Still here but oh my god I have landed in gods waiting room. My wife and I are 50 but we are the young kids on the block. Bars close
At 11pm and quiz night for oldies hi light of the day. All inclusive ? Sorry,
Just spent equivalent of £10 for two cocktails which are, wait for it, not part of your £2500 all inclusive deal.
Place in middle of nowhere and just spent £100 in last two days in taxi fees trying to escape to some sort
Of normality.
My suite has a lovely balcony on side of building with view of, not really sure what, certainly nothing of interest.
I review hotels all over for both professional and tourism purposes
but as it is only day 2 of a 7 night stay I am willing to update for next 5 daily on this forum as most people do not have access to my own site.
Forgot to mention asked to borrow an iron at 11am this morning, just reminded them again at 6.30pm.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple