City Center Rooms D.D.
US$93
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Got ripped off by the taxi from the airport to the hotel, cost us 180 kuna instead of 100-150, but that was our own fault for not confirming a price beforehand (DEFINITELY DO THIS). On arrival at the hotel we were allowed to check in at 10am even though our room was not supposed to be ready until 3pm which was nice as we were both very tired from our 6am flight. The lift took us up to our room which was pretty large as we paid for the superior room. The extra space was taken up by two other bunk beds which we had no use for, but it was nice to be in a large room all the same. The bathroom had a funny smell which was a bit off putting, but it was well cleaned for the most part. The balcony was lovely on the warm evenings to sit out and relax when we got in from a day of exploring Pula. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and there was a hotel dog who hung around in the lobby/outside the front door which was a warming touch for dog lovers like ourselves. It is a short walk into the centre from this hotel, taking approx 6-7 minutes at a reasonable pace. We got a ferry from Pula to Venice, and the port is a 15/20 minute walk from the hotel (queue at the yellow buidling on the harbour over the road from the ampitheatre). Overall a very nice hotel, nothing flashy or too fancy but just right for a comfortable stay in Pula.

Room Tip: pay the little bit extra for a larger room it's worth it. Also try get a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdale91
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I booked and air bnb and when I arrived there was a mix up and they already had people staying at the home. Needless to say I was freaking out. My first night in Croatia and I thought I was going to be homeless! After searching on my smart phone I found this place. I was able to book the room at 9 pm and check in by 10pm. They upgraded me for free after learning of my struggles. These people are literally the nicest around and speak the best English! The bed was comfy, the Ac ran cold, the shower was warm. I am so pleased with everything here, will definitely stay again in the future! All of Croatia seems pretty big in energy efficiency so you will find lights in hallway click off when people are not in the hallway so it may help to have a small light ready for that, but it's very normal for this place. Thanks again city center we loved out stay!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This has to be the best hotel I have ever stayed in, not for its luxury but for its staff. The hotel was 5 minutes walk from the centre of Pula, it was clean, spacious rooms, modern, practical in every way for a city break.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony Room 103/105 are bi family rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

It got off to a shaky start when we didn't got the balcony we booked. Something wrong with the system. Dissapointed but compensated through 20% discoint on the price which was perfectly fine. As long as you get a fair compensation i feel it's ok.

Friendly staff and very helpful.

Very modern rooms with comfortable bed and real pillows. It has lovely air-conditioning. Very clean. Breakfast consisted of bread, various bread toppings, juices, tea, coffee, yoghurt, musli, croissants for the sweet toothed.

The best of everything is the organic schampoo/shower cream in the shower. It made the shower just a little bit better.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We were put in this hotel "blindly" - we booked another one but our agency messed up our booking. However, we couldn't be more satisfied. The hotel is quite new, close to the center and is has free parking. All equipment is modern, there's ac and the staff is very friendly. The only cons for us were the size of our room - very small - and the noise from the stairs and the hall in the evening (just from people going in and out) - however we were told we got the smallest and "worst" room in the hotel (again our agency's failure), and it really wasn't even that bad. When returning to Pula, we're definitely coming here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family