“Lovely drinks, beautiful place, bad service”
Review of Festival '39

Festival '39
Ranked #17 of 304 Restaurants in Brasov
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The drinks are cheap, varied and delicious. The building was is very beautiful and spacious, with classy music. The service was terrible and waiters were rude.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I remember when I first ate here many years ago how impressed I was of everything and with what enchantment I came back over the years during my trips to Brasov. This year I am sad to say that this place is no longer what it used to be. The menu has been reduced considerably, the dishes are no longer so unique, but most of all the quality of the food is much much lower than it used to be. Our food was average at most. I ordered a hot gypsy pan and it was nowhere near hot; not even a bit hot. My husband's pork was horrible. Really regretted eating here. Also it was not very crowded - I remember I had to make reservations ahead to get to eat dinner here in the day. Service was nice and polite, but could not compensate for the food. Also no credit card payments accepted. Quite unacceptable for a restaurant in 2017.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Nice location, but does not accept credit cards and the food was the worst I had in a week in Brasov

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I am from Brasov so I have been there several times. It is a good place to take some friends and spend a quality time together.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

A very nice and cozy place in the center of Brasov. Very good food and drinks. Nice music. Friendly staff. Have to visit