“Beautiful atmosphere, good drinks”
Review of Festival '39

Festival '39
Ranked #17 of 303 Restaurants in Brasov
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Was there only for some drinks and ended up being charmed by the location's character. As part of and old hotel, the place so easily takes you back to the beginning of the XX-th century. The drinks and service were very good also, definitely put the place on my favourites list.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We've just had dinner in this restaurant. It's a very original and comfy place, and the dishes are quite big. However, the service is not really good, at least the waiter who attended us and whose name was Elvil. Not only was he rude and make us pay for a mistake he make but he also wanted us to give him some tips.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Service could be better....but the employ in our state is.....
Food is excellent and the atmosphere is great.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The ambiance in this place is fantastic. It has a lot of character and it gives you a warm and elegant experience. I recommend this place ONLY for drinks. We tried the food and we were so so disappointed. We ordered a Tuna salad and the Tuna was Canned Tuna and not fresh how we thought (especially for the price), the ginger pork and rice were very dry, it was pretty hard to eat. The boiled vegetables seemed ok. The breaded camembert was the only thing that was worth tasting. We had tried food in many parts of Romania and Brasov and this place was definitely not a good choice for food. Food in general is overpriced taking in consideration the low quality.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

A waiter spilt my husband's beer all over me.
I know that was an accident, but I I was all wet and I expected that his apology will be supplemented with an appropriate comeback, at least a discount, or a dessert. It would be a nice gesture. Nothing like that happened and that's a shame.

1  Thank Beti_the_traveller