Free cancellation until 26/07
US$201
US$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$687
US$525
Movenpick.com
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2015

So my wife and I were understandably skeptical upon reading the reviews from a year or two ago... It's unclear when the place got a facelift, but it was a great one. Our room is actually two rooms, a comfortable living room and nice bedroom.

Two issues marred an otherwise excellent hotel stay:
~ We visited in mid-April, when the lows reached the mid-teens. The two heaters in the room didn't turn on, which meant the room got cold. After inquiring, we found a small portable heater in our room.
~ Noise is an issue after dark. At least one night featured the audio stylings of what sounded like Arabic techno until after 1am. Being an Muslim country means you'll also be hearing the various calls to prayer through the day.

A number of restaurants (including Tunisia's version of fast food), a couple of supermarkets, and plenty of other hotels are around along with the nearby beach. You're walking distance from both of Sousse's train stations (one connecting you to Tunis, and one connecting you to Monastir and Mahdia).

I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank OneWeirdGlobe
Reviewed 5 April 2015

it was my worst week-end ever.
Nothing to do. The hotel was nearly empty and i didn't like being there even i was alone.
The food was not good everyday the same.
The room us well was not clean anf you need a half day to get a new and clean towls.
I was really pushed to be there and i will never cpme back again.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank mermidou
Reviewed 9 October 2014

The El Faracha is a clean, less expensive option for travelers looking to stay in Sousse Corniche, the neighborhood by the beach. It's located on a dead-end side street just two blocks from the sea.

My room was small and had a balcony. Doors and windows all locked. I stayed there for three weeks and regularly left electronic equipment in my room; it was not disturbed. In that time I saw one large cockroach in my room and noted that the staff seems to clean around (but not under) the furniture.

The staff was friendly but not particularly helpful when it came to restaurant recommendations and locations, directions, and basic city geography. The WiFi worked fine, but was only available in the lobby and breakfast room. The breakfasts were OK, but the same every day.

This area of Sousse Corniche is distinguished by a number of empty buildings, run-down shops, and garbage in the streets. I never feared for my safety, but it was a rather ugly, depressing environment.

Given prevailing room rates in Sousse Corniche, the El Faracha offers decent value for the money. However, if I had to stay in a Sousse hotel again for any length of time, I'd try elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank JFTrumm
Reviewed 12 September 2014

We just came back from El Faracha,And it exceeded our expectations,Our room was huge with two balconies 3 big windows,a fridge,small living area,air con,and so clean it was cleaned every day and every time we returned the cleaners had done a wonderful job,our sheets were changed every second day and we were given clean towels every day,some of the decor and bathroom tiles were a little tired but not surprising for such a low price,The breakfast was crusty bread,a pastry,coffee,jam,butter,yogurt and a egg,So was totally fine for us,The breakfast staff and the cleaners were so smiley and friendly and the reception staff always said hello,We had a great time on this wee break and if you want a basic but pleasant hotel just a stones throw from the beach,I would totally recommend this place.

Room Tip: We had a standard room,It was 4 pounds more than economy for the whole week,I helped a lady with her bags to her economy room and it was much smaller with only 1 window/balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sylvias778
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I advice everyone NOT to book Hotel El Faracha even if you have to sleep on the street.
The staff is obsoletely unhelpful,
The hotel staff's constantly spying on you,
The hotel is extremely noisy I mean you cannot sleep.
Around the hotel is so much dirty that you cannot pass without vomiting,
Breakfast is 100% worst then no food.
In Hotel El Faracha I would not advice woman or family or anyone who wants to go for holiday or anyone who wants sleep in a clean & quiet room.
IN HOTEL EL FARACHA you walk in & you walkout in paramedic bed.
Finally I Managed to complain to the owner of the hotel about dirty bed, dirty toilet, and other toiletries and furnitures in the hotel the owner of the hotel asked me for more money for a better service.

Room Tip: Avoid Going to Hotel El Faracha
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo