US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$29
US$122
US$108
US$31
US$28
US$31
  • Breakfast included
79 Living Hotel(Mandalay)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$35
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

US$56
US$51
Agoda.com
US$62
Triumph Hotel Mandalay(Mandalay)
US$75
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I come Myit kyee Nar town and just arrived at Mandalay swan hotel for my holiday relax time.I stayed Room 209 and actually i saw mandalay mop view and mandalay hill .This view are very relax and beautiful for me.I go and swim to pool .Pool water colour are like sky blue and i got statified for my holiday relax.Breakfast also very good for local and foreigner.I eat Mont Hin ghar soup , chicken sausage and dark bread .This food are very good and suitable with local and foreigner guests.And all of service staff also gave smile ,best service and delicious taste.So ,I would like to tell and give the knowledges and information of Mandalay swan hotel's nice view and best service.

Thank you so much.
Ms Eaint.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I am just arrived and stay in this hotel for my business and my friend booked the room for me.I am from Taungyi City and I came Mandalay by my car and I would like to relax as swimming.I saw their swimming pool,I really happy to swim and look at their pool ,water is very clean and I think the best pool in Mandalay.I just want to suggest and invite to know other tripper and stay this hotel when they are in Mandalay.Their car parking also very wide area to park.Their staff also hospitality and good service and helpful.Therefore I would like to tell and share the knowledge of this hotel facilities to others trippers.I staying at room 217 Superior room.

Thanks a lot and Have a Nice Day.

Mr.Zaw

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Good management and good service staff and helping a lot from sale department.we made the our lovely wedding in this hotel and I invited all my friends and family's members and neighbours of our quarter and village.They also satified their services and hospitality.All the food and beverage are good taste and lovely services.I never forget this event in my whole life.I truely appreciated their services.My family and my wife's family also stayed in hotel about one week.We stayed in room no, 217 and 216. Thanks so much hotel management and their staff.
Best Regard,
Mr.WinKoKoAung

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

i'm going to visit at the whole mandalay region and stayed at Mandalay Swan Hotel and the facing with mandalay hill and we are book at room 141 suit room at total 2night staying at there and the hotel at crystal clean water .tennis court .gym room facilities . night time we can take have the mini bar snack easy to eat . and i'm satified to stay and next trip also will come and stay to Swan Hotel the best and suitable price for the guest to rest .thank you :) :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

go down to Mandalay we are staying at Mandalay Swan Hotel i'm like the hotel surroundings and we are staying at room 205 so quiet .peaceful and cosy . suitable price and hotel sevice also nice for the business owner

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business