Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
1,022 results
All reviews industrial visit reception staff third floor second home special thanks chinese restaurant a wonderful stay five star hotel his team executive lounge excellent service hotel management food quality business trip comfortable stay duty manager front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

My stay at Avari Lahore was very nice as usual, staff was very courteous and during my stay like always I got an impression that the staff really care for the little things to make our stay comfortable, really appreciate the services which make this hotel a unique one from other hotel. Will definitely keep visiting and recommend to my family members and freinds.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Nadya Bashir, Marketing at Avari Hotel Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2021

Dear Amir,

Thank you so much for being our regular guest. We truly appreciate your valued feedback and kind words for our staff and services. Little things do make a big difference. Avari Lahore looks forward to welcome you and your family members!

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I always stayed at this hotel with my family. due to restriction from tripadvisor management i can not post my reviews on my every stay. The hotel is best for families. My kids always enjoyed their stay here. Rooms are small but very neat and clean. Reception staff knows our family and are always very helpful. On our request we always get connecting rooms.

Room tip: connecting rooms are available for families

Dear Basit,

Thank you so much for always choosing Avari for your family. We highly appreciate your kind words for our staff, cleanliness and services. We look forward to your next visit to Avari Lahore!

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Once again an excellent stay. My family always love to stay here. Luggage and reception staff are always very cooperative. Rooms need to change as they look very old now but we always choose this hotel because of their lovely and caring staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kamran,

We are really glad to know that you and your family are our regular guests. Your kind words for our staff and services are highly appreciated and we look forward to welcome you again at Avari Lahore!

Reviewed 12 August 2021

My stay was very excellent and comfortable. Precautions of covid19 were very impressive.. Hand sanitizer at the entrance of lobby, on reception desk and outside lift were shown how concerned this hotel for guests. I am very impressed and will come with my family. I recommend everyone to stay in this hotel

Dear Qarim,

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. Indeed guests' safety is our top most priority and we are really glad that you felt comfortable with our Covid - 19 protocols. We look forward to welcome you and your family at Avari Lahore!

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience, The staff was cooperative and respectful. I admired the environment. We would love to be your guest for the next business trip.

Regards

Agnes Kenney

CEO
Kenneyz Group Holdings

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Agnes,

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. We are really glad that you had a great experience at Avari Lahore and found our staff and ambiance to your liking. We look forward to welcome you again!