“4 Days stay with Mirage Hotel.........”
Review of Mirage Hotel

Mirage Hotel
Mirage Hotel
Ranked #12 of 56 Hotels in Lahore
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I was overall very happy with my stay at the hotel and all the staff was very friendly, welcoming and supportive. I was very impressed...

Actually we found all the staff to be excellent. Happy in their work and efficient in every way.

very nice hotel and excellent food with lowest rates.

Room Tip: Best location
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank imghouri4u

Reviewed 18 October 2015

very feasible prices and nice hotel. An excellent hotel. clean rooms and very nice staff. the hotel is in down town with metro train and bus just 1 minute away.

the prices very very reasonable and very close to anarkali shopping centre and food street.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahmad H
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I would not reccomend this hotel. For the price (5000 rupees for a double, off season), it was very poor. The sheets were not clean, so we requested they be changed. The large blankets were smelly, so we did not use them. The bathroom had no tissue and was old. The electricity was out most of the time, and they did not provide other lighting. On a good note, the room was painted nicely and the breakfast was ok, fried egg or omelet, toast and tea.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Carrie B
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I and two friends of mine visited this Hotel in July 2012 for a night only. There were three reasons due to which we selected this hotel:

1. They had generator (so no load-shedding effect).
2. It was close to Anar Kali (where we had to go).
3. It looked good in pictures.

It was hard to search the place as nobody knew about Lake Road so if you want to go to this hotel, always ask for JAYN MANDAR rather than Lake Rd. Courtesy our GPS, we found the hotel and reached there at about 1am and were very tired. The person named RANA at reception was very co-operative and he gave us discounted rates (Rs. 3500 for executive room with B/F).

Our room's windows opened in the street so there was noise all the time. The bathrooms were sub-standard and the bedsheets and pillows were not properly washed. In the morning, we saw that the vinyl-floor was also dusty which was not clearly visible at night. The phone line was NOT working so there was no way to complain for anything, electricity plugs were broken (only one was working) so all of us could not charge our cellphones as well.

Breakfast was however better, especially the tea they served was good.

Room Tip: Do not choose the room with windows in the street if you want some sound sleep; its noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank wesshere
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I reserved my room few weeks in advance and stayed for only one night on 06/24/2012 at Mirage hotel. My room was not ready on my arrival and the one given to me had the AC that stopped working within few minutes. Anyway, they've moved me to another executive room than my original standard room at no extra cost to me. From there onwards, everything has been nice and my stay was pleasant. They offer complimentary breakfast as well if you go to their dining hall. They also arranged transport at additional charge when I was checking out to nearby Daewoo bus service terminal. I paid PKR 2,500 (US $27) after little bargain though I was told their original price for standard room was PKR 3,500. I checked out with satisfied guest.

Room Tip: Reserve your room in advance, ask for some discount, remind them couple of hours in advance on phone...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family