we stayed as 2 parents, 2 children and a grandparent. We were conveniently given 2 adjoining rooms, both gorgeous and spacious. Satri house is larger than expected and very pretty, I kept getting lost on the way to breakfast! The 2 swimming pools were fantastic and refreshing. The staff were all very friendly, even when we were struggling to communicate! Julie and Gianni are very helpful and kind. My husband loved their Lao whiskey! One morning we got up at 4.30am to see the morning alms. However we found there were monks just in front of the hotel which was very beautiful to see. Our kids treasure the little Hill tribe dolls they were each given as we sadly departed. Although it is not right in the heart of Luang Prabang, it was an easy walk and easier tuk tuk away. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang