We stayed in beautiful Satri House. It was elegantly furnished with antiques and orientalia. The place is situated away from the hustle and bustle of the main road but it was easy enough to get to. The hotel has a pool and a small restuarant to service the guests needs but not much more than that. Their rooms are a haven from the dust and heat of Luang Prabang tho and we were very happy there. We would definitely like to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang