Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$102
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$198
US$175
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Satri House(Luang Prabang)
US$112
US$92
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$57
US$44
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$180
US$66
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Maison Dalabua Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$112
US$95
  • Breakfast included
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$86
US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$104
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$380
All reviewsjoma bakerynight marketkuang xipost officenice guesthousethe riverhot showerquiet streetvery comfortable stayfront gatethree night staywifi connectionceiling fantuk tukwithin walking distanceslow boattwin room
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I have nothing but love for this place! Located in a nice and quiet area of Luang Prabang within walking distance of famous tourist attractions. We stayed in a triple room on the 1st floor right next to the reception area. The room was clean, towels, soap & shampoo were provided. The staff are nice and helpful (and cute hehehe). You can rent a bike for only 10,000kip/day. The only complaint I have is the fridge in our room kept rocking back and forth.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank littledonita
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Really nice guesthouse, well situated. Only 5 minutes walking from the night market at the city center. Really nice staff, helpful and friendly. Clean rooms and good price! I'd stay there again if i go banck to Luang Prabang!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Francesc S
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Location: right on the main street, walking distance from most attractions in town.
Room : clean and spacious, was cleaned every day, clean sheets hot shower, good sleep quality.
Free WiFi, good reception but room was very close to router, other rooms might have had it different.
Staff: very nice and helpful.
Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank michal o
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We stayed there for 4 nights in the first place. Then we decided to add one more night cause we were feeling so fine in LPQ. :-) There was no problem with us adding one more night, we could stay in the same room.
Staff was always so friendly and smiling. They explained everything we needed to know.
Bed was sooo comfy !! Which is quite rare in SE Asia. I slept very well.
Room was VERY clean and cleaned everyday, with new towels and soaps. Such cleanliness is quite rare in Laos too ! It meant so much to us !
We rented bikes for 2 days for only 10,000 kips/day.
They also offered transfer service to other cities and we decided to book our transfer to Vang Vieng through them. Everything went fine and we arrived in advance.
I'll definitely go back to Villa Philaylack !! :-)

Room Tip: Ask for room 207 on the first floor of the side building.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Florie D
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I moved around Luang Prabang 3 times during our visit, and this place was recommended to us from friends we met through traveling since the WiFi was supposed to be excellent. I'm an Online student and need Internet to work. Our first issue with our room was that the hot water heater didn't work. The staff was quick to attempt to fix it. At one point the "manager" asked if I needed hot water. I said, well I paid for hot water so yes I would like hot water unless you want to discount the room. He laughed and said "you're already getting a discount". Not true, we paid the same rate as every other room during low season. They never actually fixed the hot water heater, rather just showed me the switch is worn out and it takes some tweaking back and forth in order for the temp to change. They never offered a different room. Back to the Internet issue. I don't need great internet, and understand that while traveling great internet isn't the usual. This part doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the lame excuses the staff would make about having no internet in our room. One staff member told me it was Google that was having issues, while others would just shrug their shoulders in a way of saying "who cares". All I want is the staff to do acknowledge the issue. Instead, I get one lame excuse after another making it seem like they think I'm stupid. After 2 nights in a first floor room we requested a room upstairs, where the routers are. They insisted that no rooms were available upstairs. After a few minutes of explaining that we pay the same rate downstairs as the people upstairs who get to use wifi inside of their air conditioned room, a room all of a sudden became available. And guess what? The internet worked in our room. If we started out our stay upstairs, I'm sure the staff would have seemed very pleasant. Since we had issues they made it feel like we were such a hassle asking questions, interrupting their guitar practice or whichever movies they were busy watching. Overall, this place is no better than the many other guesthouses within 100m of Philaylack Villa. I suggest you look elsewhere for the same quality of room, but maybe with a staff that is adequately trained in dealing with common issues a hotel faces everyday. If you do get stuck having to stay here and want WiFi to function in your room, you MUST insist that you're room is upstairs. Otherwise, you'll be outside in the heat getting bitten by bugs just so you can send an email or submit online school work.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple