Locals say that this is not just the best hotel in Jeddah but in the entire Kingdom of Saudi Arabia... I would agree....
Spectacular setting by the Red Sea, with a Geneva style Jet d'eau as well, nice rooms, trademark Park Hyatt bathrooms, good service, great and friendly staff (not over friendly - just the right mix of friendliness and professionalism)...
The gym is nice too, well equipped with a view on the sea..
The Moroccan body scrub at the spa is nice (though the masseurs are men.... its KSA) but I guess once in a while its great to have a strong musclemen scrape you squeaky clean..
The restaurants are a bit too international and eclectic in the cuisine...
Overall, absolutely wonderful..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautifully landscaped gardens on the Corniche of Jeddah, Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is an innovative five-star sanctuary where contemporary luxury and exceptional service meets unrivalled views of the Red Sea and King Fahd fountain. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the very heart of the city, within the esteemed Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, and just minutes away from the central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club And Spa
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club Hotel Jeddah