The Park Hyatt in Jeddah is an excellent choice in Jeddah, being very central and located on the shore of the Red Sea. The quality of the rooms were really high and beats any other hotel I have visited in Saudi. It really is a high class international standard hotel. The reception staff were very attentive and welcoming. I would have considered giving 5 stars, but the only let down was the speed of service in the lounge and garden areas. The staff did try hard to please, but orders were slow and often confused. They were not very good at answering the telephone when calling from the room. Otherwise a great hotel and generally good service compared to the usual standards in Saudi. The hotel has a lot of excellent facilities but they are not well signed or promoted within the hotel - something they really should improve. My friends eventually found the spa, but needed to ask the staff where it was - when they did locate it they also found it of very high standard. I will certainly return here next time I visit Jeddah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautifully landscaped gardens on the Corniche of Jeddah, Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is an innovative five-star sanctuary where contemporary luxury and exceptional service meets unrivalled views of the Red Sea and King Fahd fountain. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the very heart of the city, within the esteemed Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, and just minutes away from the central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Booking.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club And Spa
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club Hotel Jeddah