US$147
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$96
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$193
US$180
HolidayInn.com
US$586
US$528
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$588/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsking's fountainjeddah fountainbeautiful hotelsaudi arabiasea viewluxury hotelother hotelsseafood nightduring ramadanhealth clubcomfortable roomsbusiness tripandalucialoungemencornichetennis
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Stayed for business 1 night, really impressive hotel, enjoyed a lovely walk and the views. In door swimming pool was nice! Highly recommended. Only wish is if they can work on the staff and improve them a little more.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 6 December 2011

As a solo female business traveller, you cant get any better than this hotel :

On arrival the hotel BMW transfer met me as soon as I entered the arrivals hall, straight into the car, suitcases carried and doors opened for me (UK boys, yes we like a man to open doors for us).

On arrival at the hotel around 11am, I waited for max 30mins with a complimentary coffee and some cookies, until my room was ready - I took the twin room with sea view over the king room with city view as this was ready for me, and rather than wait, this was the better option.

The view was great, the room was clean and kept clean during my stay, I personally liked the glass sinks, the large and soft towels, the large bath robes and the huge bath. I took a bath for the first time in years whilst watching a movie. Due to the sliding door between the bathroom and the bedroom, this room could only be shared with someone you know well and not for shared business colleagues. The rooms were spacious and bright and I overlooked the front side of the resort, over looking the sea. There was a seperate changing area, space for drying my hair, and the 2 shower options were great.

I slept well both nights, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room service was always delivered before I expected and the food was of good quality. Due to my tastebuds, I would not recommend the nasi goreng as it is not the same as I had tasted before and was mainly spicy rice with chicken and side condiments. The haloumi salad and arabic cold mezze was great and well presented.

I was very happy to find alcohol free beer :).

The only drawback, and this is partly my fault, is that there are too many knocks at the door for mini bar, housekeeping, etc than I would like. I thought that by locking the door to "private" that this was displayed out side my door. In fact if you do not want to be disturbed there is a sign to hang on the door handle, I found this out last night!

There was no newspaper delivered to my door each morning, which is fine for me as I wold not read it however, if you do want to read a news paper I would suggest requesting this upin check in to ensure you receive one.

Overall the staff were extremely professional and acoomoodating, and with a smile. I had my bags and cases carried for me, doors opened and closed, smiles at every turn, I felt like a Princess in my own little world for a few days, shame I had to work! I didnt have time to wander the hotel or use the ladies gym, though I hear from colleagues that the gym and spa are a bit special. I will save that for my next trip.

For Jeddah, Im told there is only one hotel to stay in, and this is it. I just hope this reveiew doesnt mean its overbooked for when I return in January. Well done to the whole team, you deserve more awards and recognition. Thankyou and i will be back soon.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet nights sleep, ask for rooms around 345, as they are on the end of the building and far away from lifts and other guests. If you need connecting rooms, def 345 and the end room is ideal.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Paula H
Reviewed 25 November 2011

This hotel is a little out of town but worth it. As a woman doing business in Saudi it was an oasis of normality. Fresh modern design pleasantly located by the water.
Rooms are well appointed, if the floor layout a little confusing
Lacks restaurant options

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Lena G
Reviewed 16 October 2011

The Park Hyatt in Jeddah is an excellent choice in Jeddah, being very central and located on the shore of the Red Sea. The quality of the rooms were really high and beats any other hotel I have visited in Saudi. It really is a high class international standard hotel. The reception staff were very attentive and welcoming. I would have considered giving 5 stars, but the only let down was the speed of service in the lounge and garden areas. The staff did try hard to please, but orders were slow and often confused. They were not very good at answering the telephone when calling from the room. Otherwise a great hotel and generally good service compared to the usual standards in Saudi. The hotel has a lot of excellent facilities but they are not well signed or promoted within the hotel - something they really should improve. My friends eventually found the spa, but needed to ask the staff where it was - when they did locate it they also found it of very high standard. I will certainly return here next time I visit Jeddah.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the Red Sea.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank badger36
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This is simply the best hotel I have ever been to. I can't say too much about value for money, as this was a business trip but service, food, rooms and amenities were great. If you can do try the hammam!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business