Been here for tea time, around 4pm. Nice outdoor environment and the cakes is pricy. One person minimum at the price of 80Riyal. Cake cost 55 Riyal per slice. Tea is about 30 riyal. 3 persons, we spent about 350riyal for that 2 hours. By the Red sea, under the canopy. To Saudi's standard, it is an elegant hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautifully landscaped gardens on the Corniche of Jeddah, Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is an innovative five-star sanctuary where contemporary luxury and exceptional service meets unrivalled views of the Red Sea and King Fahd fountain. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the very heart of the city, within the esteemed Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, and just minutes away from the central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club And Spa
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club Hotel Jeddah