“Lovely fried fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Alqalzam Fisheries
Description: Alqalzam Fisheries
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We were here for a friends anniversary. The place has a lovely ambience that feels very techno and bar-like. the food is tasty.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The competition in Jeddah is big on sea food. This place was clean. The food was good. The price was ok. The sitting area was comfortable. It's not the best and it's not on my top 5 for sea food. This place can do better. Have a great meal. Best regards. Dr SD 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The best food and service
Went there in the summer of 2014 and had the best meal after enduring the tough hajj journey

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Good view, Big Family rooms, fresh Sea Food, reasonable prices comparing to other restaurants.

Najil fish is always recommended
Grill Shrimp was excellent

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I have been here before and my experience was very good, but yesterday (on a Saturday afternoon) I had a guest from abroad and the weather was amazing, a rarity in Jeddah to have a breezy, cloudy, nice afternoon in Jeddah on a weekend noless. So I called the restaurant at 1:30 pm to check the availability for table in the single section outdoors, the operator told me that the outdoors single section only opens at 3 pm. I made a reservation and showed up on time, only to be surprised that they would not open the singles section until 4 pm. I explained to the manager that I have a guest from abroad and it is embarrassing to be turned away especially since I already made reservation. Long story short he kept apologizing and stalling me, and we were seated after 4: 20 pm, our order were taken at 4:40 pm, food was served after 5:20pm, and we left around 5:45pm. So we stayed about 3 hours and we spend less than 30 min eating and the rest of it waiting and arguing with the staff. During our wait many many other customers were angry, one of them at least made a big scene and gave the manager harsh words before storming out, and restaurant staff just brushed it off as it's business as usual. It's all because customer service and satisfaction is the least of the management concern, because if you leave, many will happily take your table, so why should they care?

On the plus side, the food was good, and the ambience (by that I mean the view and the weather) were amazing. The Service is really not all that good, and maybe because the place was too busy, but that should not be an excuse. I for one will not go there again, and for sure not on a weekend.

1  Thank ayaa1977