“same great taste and service even better”
Review of JW's Steakhouse

JW's Steakhouse
Ranked #103 of 9,977 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$100 - US$500
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Steaks that cut like butter. From the comfortable overstuffed armchairs to the lengthy mahogany bar, the award-winning JW’s Steakhouse exudes masculinity with an emphasis on inventive entrées and steaks that cut like butter. Creatively paired with smart, flavorful appetizers and rich desserts, JW’s main courses feature the finest cuts with exquisite spices and sauces. Seafood lovers won’t be disappointed either with the Maine lobsters, the oysters and the Dungeness crabs from the tank. Prefer a more intimate event? JW’s Steakhouse also offers a private dining room for business lunches, celebratory dinners or any other exclusive occasion. * Time Dubai Award 2016 Winner as Best Steakhouse in Dubai *
Reviewed 2 January 2018

As i have a distinguished business guest from New Zealand who talked about steak from New Zealand, so i took him for a steak meal to JW's. He certainly find it very tasty and the friendly service made it a very special occassion for us.

I thoroughly enjoyed it all over and look forward to visit again. It is highly recomended.

Cristiano_Moulin, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hi Amyounus,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am happy to read that you and your guest enjoyed the overall experience with us.
I hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We had and amazing experience top notch service and the best steaks in the world ,We visited after a long time and still the quality was top notch .The Chef still there from the last 20 years and the steaks he cooked were to perfection .The waiters surprised us with after dinner smoking chocolates which created a magic on the table. Will be still my favorite steak place to dine for and looking forward for my next trip back again.....

Hi Martin,

Thank you for sharing your amazing comments with us.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the overall experience once again.
I will make sure that your kind comments will be shared with the team.
I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Like so many places, hotels or restaurants, in Dubai. it used to be great. JW's steakhouse was THE place to go for a great steak, great service and great atmosphere.
Not anymore, the current version reminds you of an early bird inexpensive generic steakhouse somewhere in the US where the guests have low expectations and even smaller wallets.
To be constantly reminded of 'our low prices' and 'with these low prices you cannot use coupons..' is not good. And added to that, steaks that came across as preboiled (which would work well if their customers were retired...) and sweet potato fries that looked like and tasted like they came from a recently defrosted bag bought a generic food store.
And no, we will not be coming back.

Hi Malin,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am happy to see that you took the time to share your feedback with us.
Your feedback is of great importance to us and therefore I will make sure that your comments will be shared with the management.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience, not just a dinner, the service and friendliness of the staff goes above and beyond your expectations, the lobster bisque with cognac was extraordinary good, rib eye perfectly cooked, the food was 5stars plus ... the chef ...humble, well know and experienced, I was transported to NYC, the ambience, the decor,... cheesecake is just to die for.. definitely worth getting your plaque on the table ... this place is one of those that you come back to every time you are in town. “A must “

Cristiano_Moulin, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi Diana,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are truly delighted to receive such comments!
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the food so much. I have to agree on the cheesecake, it is wonderful!
I hope to welcome you back again soon!

PR & Marketing Manager

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Quality of foods and beverages with quality of service that gives complete customer satisfaction.Amazing dinner...Thanks to all the staff and Chef everything is the best

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the food and service so much.
I will make sure that your kind compliments will be shared with the team.
I hope to welcome you back again soon.

PR & Marketing Manager