Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$84
Expedia.comUS$40
HurbUS$40
Lol.travelUS$118
All reviews washing machine al ghurair mall studio apartment reception team house keeping home away from home spacious rooms enjoyed my stay nice stay swimming pool very nice hotel front office special mention special thanks jude deira moin
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good service given by Mr. Errol. Very polite and very helpful to me. Your organization is very blessed to have such employees who work for the benifit of the organization as well as customers. I will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks for hosting me as expected.it was wonderful stay rooms are clean and tidy metro station and reef mall Ansari malls are very near. Reception staffs are very helpful I always get my service request on time whenever I asked. I would like to thank each one in the front office staffs. Thanks to Rohan Jude and moin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was wonderful stay as it was our stayaction.malls and metros are very nearby swimming pool is very good rooms are clean and front desk staff are kind and helpful especially Rohan is kind and eager to help us always.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

thank you starmetro for accomodating us..this is hotel are close to metro train and mall..accessable to supermarket..Grace is so helpfull and always make sure that our request are given..thank you to Rohan as well who assist me when i cannot connect to wifi and siraj who assist our luggage.this hotel is highly recommended to my colleage and friends..

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Overall great experience and very much affordable.

You feel that the rooms are kept cleaned and safe at all times. The amenity is also good, enjoyed the pool and gym.

Thanks to Norisel, Jude, Ahmad, and Errol for the great service..