All reviews dubai mall residence reception personal trainer burj khalifa lobby lounge great spa kids club direct access infinity pool beautiful hotel club room wonderful stay home away from home special thanks f b i highly recommend this hotel amazing service
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The two bedrooms residence was spacious and well equipped. All the staff were friendly and courteous especially the Qix Club (kids club) staff. From the conierge Mr. Sergi was super helpful and at the reception Mr. Hesham was very friendly and professional. As for the access to Dubai Mall, it's very straightforward through the interconnecting Metro bridge which was cool in temperature and engineering wise. All in all, an excellent and enjoyable week which we would love to repeat!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Majed_Al_Marri
Mehdi M, General Manager at Address Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Majed_Al_Marri,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we are happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I will definitely pass on your recognition of Sergi, Hesham and our kids club team.

We hope to welcome you back very soon to Address Boulevard.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels in Dubai, with the friendliest and kindest staff running this iconic hotel. Great location and beautiful hotel room and suites, bright colors and always a positive energy in this hotel. A lot of thanks and appreciations to Charie and Vikas who always look after us in the best possible way during our stay. We always feel home and have had one of the best experience at this hotel in every way. The staff, the ambience, the food and the service are beyond expectations. Once again I would like to extend my thanks to Charie and Vikas and the rest of the team for providing hostpitality at the highest level and making the guests feel home.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mehdi M, General Manager at Address Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Miss-sg7,

It is our utmost pride to receive such feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it with us!

I am indeed very fortunate to be leading such a great team and we look forward to exceeding your expectations even more in future. I will definitely share your comments with Vikas and Charie who I am sure will be delighted to receive them.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

It has been a year now since I have been resident at the address boulevard residence. After 7 years in Dubai moving between different serviced residences, i would like to stress that this is the best and most professional team I have experienced and made me/my family accommodation a fantastic experience.

With that, I would thank and recognize this great team for the GREAT and WORLD CLASS support that has always been stamped with their genuine smile.The professionalism that they have shown is a clear reflection of a well led and managed organization.

Well done and big thank you to you all.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Mehdi M, General Manager at Address Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear ayyadkhaled,

Thank you once again for your extremely kind review of the hotel and the team. They will be delighted to read your review and know the difference they have made to your stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Had a very welcoming stay at the Address Boulevard, which is a brand new hotel, and this is evident in the attractive facilities. Special mention to the Moldovan doorman Vesile, who was very helpful. Even though I only had time for a brief swim, I very much enjoyed the splendid view from the pool terrace. Will hopefully stay again with my fiancee in the near future. Regards, Llewellyn

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear jamiedavies1978,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are glad you enjoyed your swim and view from the pool. I will definitely pass on your feedback to Vasily, he will be delighted to read them.

We look forward to welcoming you back with your fiance to Address Boulevard.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My first thought of the address boulevard is that it’s one of the many convenient hotels near to Dubai mall, but to my surprise it was one of the best hotels experience I had, the interior of the hotel the room and the service were outstanding, the pool was amazing as well.A wide variety of food at the restaurant, I wished i had more options for restaurants though. From the check-in Ms. Sofia a well spoken lady showed me around and she explained to me all the facilities of the hotel and my room (which had an amazing burj Khalifa view), and made sure to check on me throughout my stay.
I will definitely come back with my family, not only because of the Dubai mall but because of the atmosphere that made me feel very welcome.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mehdi M, General Manager at Address Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear ad-hime,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Address Boulevard and for taking the time to provide us your feedback.

It was a pleasure to read your review, special thank you for recognizing the hospitality from Sofia.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Address Boulevard.

Yours sincerely,