Lowest prices for your stay
US$34
Expedia.comUS$30
Agoda.comUS$33
FindHotelUS$53
2,075 results
All reviews mr suman costa coffee house keeping reception team nice service room service shuttle bus clean rooms swimming pool business trip recommend this hotel nice stay special thanks short stay enjoyed my stay very nice hotel metro station
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park never let you down. Very high end, clean and situated in good location near to our office. Gorgeous and friendly staff reception team the best like Dawn, Nancy, Avi. And clean, safe atmosphere. Kudos housekeeping specially Remegio, Aileen and Madu.
We will be back again and highly recommended hotel.

Regards,
Nilo

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rohan Perera, Other at Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your post and what a lovely review you have posted here, also the confident that you have on premier in hotel Dubai Investment Park.

Firstly, I am pleased to know you are contended with your recent stay. Our primary objective is to provide our guests with personalized service and make our guests feels comfortable staying with us. I am happy to know, location best meets your requirement, cleanliness and more than anything our incredible customer service. I shall share your feedback with all the names stated here.

Once again thank you and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Good hotel, excellent service. The rooms were clean and well arranged. The breakfast was excellent and great service by the staff - Chris and Fara.
Fish and chips lunch was nice with cold beer, nice ambiance.
Highly recommended hotel, best in dip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rohan Perera, Other at Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Sam,

Pertaining to your recent stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Dubai Investment Park, we are delighted to read your awesome feedback,

What makes us delighted is to know your stay was worthy and enjoyed all the services of the hotel. I am glad to know you adored the breakfast, cold beer and the clean rooms. I am proud of the team who served you, especially Chris & Fara, trust me the review will be shared with them. Your satisfaction is our primary aim, and we are glad we met your expectation. Thank you for encouraging and inspiring remarks about the team as well as the services.

We whole-heartedly look forward to your next stay

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Proud we stayed in this hotel I rate 5 star due to all the health and safety procedure following . I can say II was safe everytime and always.Everything was do great during those period... Including the staff Aileen ,Melinda.Recommended to everyone...

Dear Dinesh,

Thank you for taking your time to rate us on your recent visit to Premier Inn Hotel Dubai Investment Park. We truly value your kindness.

Firstly, we are delighted know that you enjoyed your stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Dubai investment park. I am glad you liked all the services and the team. We are proud of Aileen and Melinda, about their performance, and this feedback will be shared with them. Your opinion encourages us to enhance our service and commitment to our valued guests.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Comfy and sanitize bedroom and bathroom . Kodus to Aileen and Melinda. Covid 19 protocol implemented this hotel. Excellent facilities and accessible to hypermarket and work place. Thumbs up to everyone .

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely post, we truly appreciate your kindness

I am pleased to read from your comments that your stay was comfortable and satisfied with the team and all the services available in the hotel. Thank you so much for appreciating the hard work of the team and recognition. We are so proud of Aileen & Melinda for their genuine service & this feedback will be shared with the team. Since you are talking about the close proximity to the supermarket, I want you to know that the Green Community Metro station is in operation now and 2 minutes’ walk to the station from the hotel.

We eagerly look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

This is our first to staying in this hotel. We observe they are following covid health protocol. It's safe to stay here and I like the hotel and staffs as well specially housekeeping staff aileen, madhu, melinda and abu they are very helpful and bedrooms and bathrooms are also very clean and sanitize. I will also recommend to my friends as well to come and stay here .

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Marioc,

Thank you so much for your lovely post, we truly appreciate your kindness

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and I am delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable. We have taken utmost precaution related to Covid 19 protocol to safeguard our valued guests as well as our team. Our guest must be confident when they stay with us hence we have introduced clean protect cleaning protocol in all across Premier Inn Hotels. Once again thank you for your lovely remarks. I shall share your feedback with the team, especially those names you have stated here.

We eagerly look forward to your next visit