See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

It's a good location for anyone thinking about shopping in deira market. Close to the metro and numerous shops around. It's just a basic hotel for one night stay. Highly recommended for shoppers but not appropriate for holiday makers.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I loved the hotel from beginning to the end! Reception welcomed me very well! Thankyou especially the Receponist MR Remzi from Tunusia! He helped me about things to do and How to go & Where to go with his awesome attitude :)

I loved the room aswell and the Housekeeper staff always kept my room So clean also I was neighbour with the Tecnical Service Office So the Manager and his staff helped me So much!

I felt very comfortable in this hotel! Bellteam, Breakfast Ladies and other staff are just trying their Best So the Service and the hotel is more then a 2 star hotel! Location is So lovely too ☺️ loved the Baniyas And friendly enroinment ☺️

I thank you to the General Manager Who is So professional and responsible one!

All the Best for you ALL

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The reception is friendly and efficient and check in and check out with no hassles
The rooms are fine with good beds.
Being centrally located near Nasser Square, most shopping areas are within walking distance and the Metro Station also in its proximity.
The breakfast served is ideal.
Room cleaning services need to be updated but overall good stay

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2016

The staffs are cooperative.very clean. Very good service. Very good location were the market is very close. I am happy will continue if I visit dubai again. I will surely tell my friends to stay here. Very friendly environment. Worth for money. Restaurant is clean. 24 hour room service. Thanks to entire team.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank riyazaliny
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We were shifted from oriental palace to Rafee. It's in the back streets of baniyas square. The locality is not very good. They told us that we will even be charged for drinking water. Breakfast was OK. Don't go here with family.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family