2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$43
Agoda.comUS$43
getaroom.comUS$46
2,349 results
All reviews metro station big mall shopping mall close to the airport sofa bed convenient location travel desk front office staff swimming pool easy access business trip nice stay short stay housekeeping staff special thanks early check burj khalifa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, the staff is very friendly.

First time for me to try Novotel Hotel deira city center experience, and it was amazing experience ever.

The check in progress was very fast, Mina the manager gave a nice brief about the hotel and he discuss with me the future plan for booking with accor and the benefits.

Security following the country standard and they are still wearing face shield, which is I didn't see in most of hotels till now, thank you Amjad for your assistance.

Room was very clean and House keeping are very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, Owner at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

I have always loved the ambience at novotel!
I was greeted warmly by two lovely ladies, Emma and Belisse( sorry if I spelt her name wrong) on my forest check in. They were so kind and helpful.
This made me want to come back whenever I planned a staycation with my partner. We have become regulars ever since last May.
Emma has always been so helpful. She is definitely an asset and has a very positive attitude no matter what.
I definitely plan on visiting Novotel for my staycations in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 March 2021

It was my first time in this hotel and i can say it is a best hotel in town service was just perfect all staff was helpfull all the time with a smiling face in this situation as well special mentioned receptionist Marla and bell boy Ayyappan, always available for help thanks a lot for making our self premium

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Hotel location was too good and service staff was excellent mostly during breakfast bhargav always helpfull and pauline too and the food was excellent thanks to chef
Thank u so much guys for made my days safe !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, Owner at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, Owner at Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021