2 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site
US$65
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$59
Expedia.comUS$65
PricelineUS$52
StayForLongUS$82
1,633 results
All reviews crystal bar belgian beer cafe atrium restaurant lock stock nice hotel business hotel concierge team room service star hotel house keeping amazing service special thanks yoshi metro emirates mall mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

This is my first night checking in to my family suite and I’m shocked from the quality of the room ! It’s not commensurate with the money that I spent for booking it ... the washroom lights were not working and I called the maintenance team to fix it ... later I discovered that one of the washroom toilets is not flushing !!! Is this what you get in return for staying in 5 star hotel ...still I’m don’t know what’s still not working , I will discover the same tomorrow ... I don’t think that I will come back to this place again i future

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay! We've been staying here sa long stay in apartment side and its absulotely amazing especially for the housekeeping staff who keep our room clean and tidy i would like to thank RUP and Sachin..keep up the good work! Thumbs up for both you..

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2021

I had just moved to the UAE & was originally meant to be based in Abu Dhabi but ended up in Dubai for work reasons that I won’t bore you with but my company put me up at the grand millennium Dubai and I am so glad they did !

I stayed in a one bedroom hotel apartment that is fully equipped with kitchen, tonnes of space and a lovely lay out. Housekeeping staff were the stars ! Who even jet me entertained with their towel art which is a nice surprise to come back from work to! In a pandemic you come to realise it’s the little things.

For your football lovers, I had the choice of not one but two bars Belgian beer & lock stock to watch premier league football ⚽️! ( food & drink is also good value especially with hotel discounts )

Mall of the emirates is literally a 5 min car ride and ur not far from attractions like JBR, blue mountain, the palm or even down town.

Finally moving into my own place today as I’m staying but if ur looking for a hotel in Dubai I’d recommend grand millennium Barsha heights !

& I will definitely be back to watch the football !

Thank you so much to all the staff and team for making my stay so lovely !

Wishing you all the best !

Dr Reem

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

My overall stay is 10 out 10, special mention to Ms. cathy from reception who accomodate my early check in request! You’ve been very helpful! The room is has an amazing view. They have happy hour on the 18th floor and the ambiance is really good and relaxing! Lastly, the breakfast is really good!! Thank you Chef Myint from myanmar! You guys made our 2nd anniversary memorable! Thank you!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2021

I am very happy overall with staying at this hotel. The view from the room was amazing. Amenities were good but a push would elevate this hotel further. Reception staff were friendly and knowledgable with assistance when needed. Good value for money.

Room tip: higher floors have better views
Date of stay: October 2020