US$60
US$46
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$191
US$136
US$133
JW Marriott
  • Pool
US$185
Waldorf Astoria
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$91
Agoda.com
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$60
US$47
Agoda.com
US$237
US$146
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

All reviewsself service laundryconvenient storelaundry roomtable tennishotel conceptchicken biryaniping pongkite beachunique hotelmezzanine floorswimming pooldubai mallclean roomsmin driveworld tradebudget hotelawesome stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent overall stay at the hotel ! Very friendly and helpful staff, the bed and shower were amazing ! Great facilities, especially the self laundry room which is very convenient. Good breakfast with great choice as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel !!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mchung2017, General Manager at Rove Trade Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It is always amazing to hear that we have not only been able to meet but exceed the expectations of our rovers, thank you Reza D for taking the same to share your experience with us. This is indeed a proud moment for all of us, as we continue to strive to be the best. We hope to see you again real soon.
Happy roving,
Magdalina & Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

staff was great. the room was lovely and clean. great view. the bathroom was nice and the soap and shampoo was super nice. the kids loved all the little art across the halls and in the hotel. we loved the breakfast. a family favorite now.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mchung2017, General Manager at Rove Trade Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much farihashah2018 we are so thrilled that our rovesters made an impact to your stay with us our Culinary and Food & Beverage rovesters sends their high-5 as you loved the breakfast offerings served at the Daily restaurant. We are counting the days until we see you and your family again
Happy roving from all of us at Rove Trade Centre,
Magdalina & Rove Trade Centre Rovesters

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I was looking forward to staying at a Rove...but unfortunately some actions really made the experience unpleasant. I tend to have a Do Not Disturb sign on my door most of the time...and the hotels manager decides to call me up to ask if I want my room to be cleaned...which was weird but I said I didn't at the moment and I thought that was that. The next day...I am asleep and I hear my door being knocked real loudly. I went to the door to see a security guy with apparently the same woman who was on the phone. I opened the door mad...and asked what she wanted. She said we wanted to check on you? First of all, you did check on me the day before...and I actually don't need anyone checking on me. Secondly, bringing a security guard for no reason whatsoever to my door is scary! Thirdly, if there was any urgent need to "check on me" why didn't you call me like the day before? Lastly, thank you for disturbing my sleep, two days in a row. Till this day I have not gotten an apology or an explanation to that strange behavior. I was so angry for the rest of my trip. I contacted Rove on twitter because there is no where in the room that provides a managements email contact (strange also). They replied with asking me for my contact lol. I will mention the positives...it is a new hotel...quirky. The grocery store next to the lobby is a great and useful idea. There are beauty salons for ladies across the street which is also a plus. I think some of the other Roves would be a better choice because even though this one is in a convenient location, you do go through traffic at a roundabout in order to get to most places. Would I stay here again? I usually say yes or maybe to most hotels...but for me it is a 100 percent no. Another Rove? I think so in a few years when they figure out how to deal with guests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
mchung2017, General Manager at Rove Trade Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hi MWQ_11,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is indeed not acceptable and I will be reaching out to you shortly and will surely get to the bottom of this. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Happy roving,

Magdalina

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Been to all the Rove properties in Dubai and have never been disappointed. This hotel is superb for a 3 star. The staff at Rove Trade Centre are extremely friendly and always willing to help, especially Belle at front desk, she always has a welcoming smile from check-in to check-out (thank you belle) we are happy rovers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
mchung2017, General Manager at Rove Trade Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thanks for your awesome review Michaela P Belle is saying hello and looking forward to check you in shortly!

Happy Roving,
Belle, Jan & Rove Trade Centre Rovesters

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I'm a regular visitor to Rove and yet I cant get enough.. Great and professional attitude from everyone
and no hidden cost and really you get to feel that you are at your own home. Thank you guys for giving me such memory

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hello rasdiv2020

Thanks for an awesome feedback and being regular Rover of Rove Trade Centre!

We look forward for your next stay with us!

Happy Roving,