“amazing and delicioso ”
Review of Quattro Passi

Quattro Passi
Ranked #81 of 10,065 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$14 - US$54
Description: Offering a dining experience infused with Italian passion and flair, Quattro Passi is a vibrant, friendly restaurant serving appetising, simple Italian dishes, cooked the way they should be. From the first taste to the last delicious bite, every dish is a celebration of food that celebrates the southern coast of Italy, and the home of Quattro Passi.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came for the first time to Quattro Passi to visit our common friends who just had their vacation here in Dubai. They brought us in this cosy and amazing restaurant and yes it was indeed a great evening for all of us. Very commendable Italian restaurant, I enjoyed every single meal that we had. Delicioso and very mouth watering, I was having tuna tartare and spaghetti vongole and yet can’t get over pasta and took another meal tagliolini alla Bolognese. It was superb!

Not to mention the politeness of the staff who served us that night. Would never forget his name Leon. Very commendable and highly professional man. Excellent service has been shown to us!

Would definitely come back to Quattro Passi and this time a romantic dinner for my special one.

Claire F, Public Relations Manager at Quattro Passi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Marcus, thanks so much for taking the time out to review us. We're glad you enjoyed your experience. The bolognese is a new dish so it's great to hear its so well received. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been here for 3 times already since we stayed in the hotel for 6 nights. The restaurant itself was very glamorous and elegant style. The food was amazing. From starter to our main course was perfect. At last the service provided was outstanding. Consistent service named Leon was attentive. He’s a credit in this restaurant. Leon portrayed true genuine hospitality with kind heart.

I would like to congratulate to the chefs who love their passion about the food. Thank you chef for amazing and delicious food ever. I never tasted like this. Until next time.

Hi Andrew - Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on Quattro Passi. Three times in one week - we think that must be a record : ) We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Come back soon!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just want to share our experience in Quattro Passi when me and my friends hang out there I was so impressed of the service they provided its was so outstanding and staff are very friendly accommodating us especially Leon. Food was so awesome and I would like to reccommed it to my friends and office mate. Cheers guys keep it up.

Hi Scott - we're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Come back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing food, great value for money. I had many carpaccio in my life, but this one is to die for! Definitely a recommend! Also, staff is very aware and considerate of allergies :)

Hi Vi - thanks for taking the time to review us. We're so glad to hear your first carpaccio experience was with us! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a night with good food and mouthwatering authentic Italian Cuisine.

Linguine Alla Nerano their signature pasta was perfect and it was recommended by the staff. Spaghettino Gragnano for my wife was lovely and tasty. We skip for dessert since they offer a small stone Chocolate with “ Bon Voyage “ words. Well, the food are superb and the staff are so amazing plus the ambiance of the restaurant is such a wonderful place.
Thanks to the whole team for the warm welcome. Most especially to Mr. Leon for the 100% great hospitality. We are very happy for the surprise that they offer it. It was very memorable trip for us. It’s a good choice in Quattro Passi for our last dinner in this hotel. Thank you Quattro Passi. I will recommend this Italian Restaurant to everyone.