“Best restaurant in Dubai :delicious meals with self-serve buffet !”

Turquoise Restaurant
Ranked #620 of 12,352 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$41 - US$136
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Reviewed 12 December 2020

We stayed with all my family during 3 weeks at JBR Rixos Hotel and we ate each times at the Restaurant Turquoise.It was for us the best Restaurant in Dubai with self serve buffet.When you pay your meal you will not be disapointed at all because you have delicious fonds, variété, quantity and the staff is very very very Nice and kind!!!a special thanks to mr Baihlnath,mr Ayteken and mr Abbessi who take care of our children and us during all our stay. You are involved in your job and you show to international Customers the real sens of the excellence in the excellence of the service.
To be honest each times my husband and me wanted to try a restaurant outside in Dubai just to change but we came back to our initial choice: it's so good here that we didn't want to be disapointed in other restaurants.
We went 3 times in famous restaurant (Verde restaurant for example: horrible food no taste nothing) but when we came back at hotel we were each time disapointed : you pay expensive prices for a show not for the dinner (not quality, no quantity, poor customer service )
So if I have one advice to give you is to go straight to the Turquoise restaurant at Jbr rixos premium hôtel you will be pleasantly surprised!!!!

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 7 December 2020

We went to this restaurant for a dinner. I can't begin to explain how beautiful the experience was. The buffet was huge and everything was so delicious. The staff was so courteous. I want to especially thank Baijnath for taking such good care of us. Also would like to thank Malu, Abbasi, Rupesh and Rajan. Can't wait to come back here again

Reviewed 7 December 2020

My cousin Sufiyan had arranged a dinner for us here. The whole experience was just surreal. The ambience is excellent. The food was just fantastic. So much to choose from and taste was exquisite. Baijnath took such great care of us and made us feel at home.
I will visit this restaurant every time I come to Dubai.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

This is the second time we stay here in Rixos and have the half pension option booked. My family and I feel very comfortable and extraordinary happy with the service. Especially dinner service this time was soooo amazing. We got treated extremly courteous and with a lot of respect. Even when the babys were very difficult, the personell was always very helpful and patient.

A special thank to the sushi team, Chef Rupesh Paui and Suraj, who were always extremely nice and waiting with an amazing attitude.

A special thank to the chef Rames, Abbasi and Baitjnath for taking care of us so perfectly. They did everything what I expect from a high class service.

WELL DONE and THANK YOU!

Reviewed 2 December 2020

We have been here already in February 2020 and the great service and very thoughtful people, especially Abbasi, Baijnath and Rames from the restaurant added to one of the best stays and feelings in the hotel. We felt very welcome as a family and we definitely will come again to relax as a family amd enjoy the food (this place has one of the best sushi I have ever eaten).

In short: great hotel, professional, family friendly and great personnel at the restaurant

Date of visit: November 2020