All reviewsaqua cafesheikh zayed roadmedia cityemirates mallpremier roomshuttle busnice propertythe nearest metro stationfully equipped kitchenshuttle servicehome from homeburj al araba great place to staygreat poolswimming poolrestaurant staffhotel apartment
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Entering your room is a surprise: it is a full options appartment. Also, the hotel has it all: sauna, swimming pool, etc. Sure, the first night the internet was down, but such things happen.
The next morning I had sent a jacket for dry cleaning. In the taxi I realized I had left my passport in it... One telephone call to Housekeeping was sufficient. Within a short while I was called back saying that the passport was found and would be waiting for me that evening. And it was! Fraser Dubai is great. Fraser Dubai Housekeeping is a star !

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
David1611, General Manager at Fraser Suites Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experiences following on from your recent stay at Fraser Suites Dubai. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay, and in particular, your acknowledgment of our efforts to locate and return your passport is greatly appreciated. Our guest service team strive to delight our customers and it is extremely rewarding to receive such positive feedback.

We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Dubai on a future occasion.

Warm regards

David Brown

Reviewed 27 June 2011

We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite (07 series) with an extra storage room which we found very useful. In all the serviced residences we looked at in Dubai, Fraser Suites (FS) is definitely one of the most spacious, child-friendly, functional and competitively priced at that time. The 2- bedroom suite has a spacious living and dining room with a floor to ceiling window (fantastic view of Al Barsha and Sheikh Zayed Road (SZR); dining suite for 6 ppl; a lovely open kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge, 4 cooker and oven, kettle, etc. The bedrooms are en-suite with spacious bathrooms. Master with TV, balcony (partly overlooking the Jumeirah beach) and a separate shower and bath. A separate powder room, washer and dryer, spacious cupboards clearly indicates that FS were designed to make it as functional as possible for long term residents. A good selection of Cable TV is also provided for free. Unfortunately, additional sports channels were just connected few days before we checked-out.

Hotel facilities are provided for free for all residents. FS has a lovely outdoor swimming pool, squash, tennis court, playroom for children, gym, spa and complimentary parking slots. The hotel has 1 restaurant, food being average and in room dining is also available. Wi-fi in all rooms, tours and other concierge services are also available for a fee.

Staff are friendly and helpful. Housekeeping and Engineering are attentive and professional.

As FS just opened its doors 5 months before we checked-in, we had a fair share of the challenges and snags a new hotel has to go through. The location is ideal as it is just few minutes away from major shopping malls and popular tourist attractions. It is also a good location for anyone living in Dubai but working in Abu Dhabi. However, as FS is a new hotel, most taxi drivers still do not know its existence or location. There is no direct access from SZR and main entrance of the hotel can only be accessed from the back. Therefore, if staying at FS, we suggest to get clear directions/routes from airport-hotel from the hotel.

A word of caution though for any families staying with children. Windows do not have child locks and can be easily open by children. Balcony doors can be locked if requested by the resident. As FS occupy the higher floors of the building, this is a serious concern for anyone with children. Obtaining taxi service from FS can also be frustrating and back of the house, Accounts Dept. can be very slow specially in refunding deposits.

On balance, we would recommend Fraser Suites as a family friendly accommodation. And not withstanding any adverse comments above, if we will require service accommodation again in Dubai in the future, we would return to Fraser Suites.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Onbarefeet

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. As a guest in residence on an extended stay you are ideally positioned to comment on the quality of the services and facilities provided to you and your family and I'm very pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience at Fraser Suites Dubai. I am pleased to share the following in response to your comments.

As a new property in Dubai we continue to work with the local taxi companies to improve awareness of our location. To overcome any concerns the hotel is more than happy to email location maps and address/contact details to arriving guests to avoid any unncecessary detours.

I am pleased to advise that local planning authorities have approved an access link from Sheikh Zayed Road and when works are completed Fraser Suites Dubai will be even easier to reach. This will further enhance our excellent location.

The windows in all apartments open to a maximum of 20cm. For any parents concerned about child safety our engineering staff will happily disengage the latch preventing the windows from opening. All balcony doors are key locked and we issue keys to guests on request only. We acknowledge that safety is a priority and we are more than happy to identify practical solutions to the benefit of our guests.

As with all new hotels we too experienced some 'teething issues' during the first few months of operation, however I'm pleased to advise these are but a distant memory. Through open communication and with the kind understanding of our guests we have been able to implement the required improvements to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in processing your deposit refund. This matter has been shared with my finance staff.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope that my detailed response adequately addresses the points raised. Importantly for any intending guest we wish to emphasise our commitment to customer satisfaction and look forward to the opportunity to extend a warm welcome to Fraser Suites Dubai.

Warm regards

David Brown

Reviewed 27 June 2011

I found myself unexpectedly spending several weeks in Dubai, and I thoroughly enjoyed staying in a serviced apartment at the Fraser Suites. The accomodations were excellent and the staff provided top-notch service, something that is often rare in the Middle East. My suite included a full kitchen and laundry facilities.

The location is good, and the shuttle bus provides regular trips to the Metro Station at the Mall of the Emirates. The workout facilities are top-notch and the roof-top swimming pool is an excellent place to swim laps or soak up the sun. Many suites have a great view of the Palm Islands, which are only a few kilometers away. A public beach is also very near.

I highly recommend this property and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank expatrick
Reviewed 23 June 2011

first of all i would like to thaink all the staff who make it my visit as the best moment in my life,and it is excellent hotel with panoramic sea view

Room Tip: choose premier apt. with little more charge
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2011

the service was really amazing and the decoration is very simple and makes you feel comfortable psychological

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family