Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$116
US$133
JW Marriott
  • Pool
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$104
Hotels.com
US$185
Waldorf Astoria
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$64
US$52
Trip.com
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hyatt.com
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$190
Priceline
US$230
US$146
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$119
Priceline
All reviewsaqua cafesheikh zayed roadmedia cityshuttle busemirates mallpremier roomhome from homefully equipped kitchennice propertythe nearest metro stationshuttle serviceburj al araba great place to staybedroom apartmentswimming poolgreat poolbusiness trip
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I stayed one bed room apartment in Fraser Suites Dubai in middle of this month.

When I arrived late night, I was very hungry. There were kitchen in the room so I was able to make hot chocholate. Next morning, I went down to cafe which serves breakfast. I am vegitarian so usually I have limited selection from buffet table but out of surprise, there were so many items for vagitarian option. yogurt and cheese were delicious. I sat outside table next to outdoor swimming pool. Sunny day with pleasant breeze, it was a paradise! I couldn't believe I was enjoying weather so much in Dubai. All along, I thought Dubai is sizzing place.

I really loved view from my room! I could see Palm Jumeira from distance. I took camera and recorded stunning view from my big window. View changed from morning to evening and I never tired of appreciating view from my window.

When turned on TV, I especially liked the hotel video, which covers a quite comprehensive introduction on Dubai, i.e. where to go, what to do and so on, it was really useful for first visitor like my self.

During my free time, I took hotel free shuttle bus to mall of emirate to check Ski resort and did some shopping.

Overall, I really enjoying my stay at Fraser Suites Dubai. I personally don't fancy for big five star tourist hotels, I can't find soul in it! (you know what I mean). So this 5 star serviced apartment is perfect for me as it has more intimate setting and not too bling bling yet has subtlety in its every corner of hotel which I can discover one after another by time goes. If I go back to Dubai again, certainly this serviced apartment is my first choice!

Mija

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Mija1234
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My mother and I stayed at Fraser Suites for 10 nights in January 2013, and found the hotel to be excellent and met all our expectations. I was in a one bedroom apartment which was very spacious with a fantastic view over the Palm Jumeirah, as well as Sheikh Zayed Road. The room had everything we could have asked for, and everything was spotlessly clean. The only minor small downside was that our shower leaked at the bottom a little bit, otherwise, the bathroom was also very modern and clean. We had breakfast at the hotel cafe, Aquacafe, every morning and the staff were exceptional. I must make a special mention of one of the wait staff, Beschir, who went above and beyond in serving us, and we both thoroughly enjoyed his incredibly positive and helpful attitude! Another short mention must also be made of Sebastian who worked in the reception area carrying luggage, he always greeted us with a smile and was ready to help us with almost everything we could have asked for. I found taxis to always be there when we needed them, also, the shuttle bus service to the Mall of the Emirates was very useful for us as the metro station was there and we could carry on our journey to the rest of Dubai from there. Overall, we loved our stay here and we will definitely come back next time we should be in Dubai!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views, so try and get one on the highest floor possible.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roman K
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel over Christmas and New Year. To start with, the "girl" at front desk was unpleasant and inflexible. The Internet was not free and RIDICULOUSLY priced! About $100 for a week's stay for only ONE device!!!

Contrary to some of the reviews, I actually liked the fact that house keeping came round in the afternoon to give me time for a lie in. The rooms are quite spacious and the kids had a good time running around. However, the rooms had not been maintained well. They had a musty smell and certain parts were dusty. The water would come out yellow when initially turned on and the towels were small sized and hard.

Now for the worst part! The location!! It is off Sheikh Zayed rd (a very long road) but smack in the middle of nowhere! There were hardly any taxis. One could wait about 45mins without a single taxi coming by. This was extremely unusual for me as I had stayed in various hotels in dubai and all I needed to do was stroll out of the lobby and the taxis were there. As if this wasn't bad enough, a lot of taxis don't know the hotel, resulting in long trips around the city, various telephone calls and generally a lot of time wasted!

The front desk staff looked unhappy to be there for the most part; they hardly smiled or said hello but the other staff were generally quite friendly and helpful.

This hotel is not a luxury hotel. If you need basic and you have hired a car then it is not so bad.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank GidiGirl
David1611, General Manager at Fraser Suites Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Dear GidiGirl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

Firstly, I would like to acknowledge your issues of concern and extend my sincere apologies for any discomfort and inconvenience experienced during your recent stay. Your comments have been shared with my colleagues and a detailed review has been conducted with regard to the presentation and maintenance of your apartment.

It is unfortunate that you encountered taxi drivers who were unaware of our location. Whilst I believe these to be in the minority (of all taxi drivers) we continue to promote awareness of our location to overcome such concerns. I do understand your frustration with delays encountered during the New Years holiday period and whilst normally there are a number of taxis on the hotel driveway at all hours of the day, we also offer a limousine service at a small premium over the cost of a public taxi.

On a positive note I am pleased to report that the hotel is upgrading its Internet bandwidth and will be offering free wi-fi to all guests from 1 February 2013.

Thank you once again for providing your valuable feedback and I do hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Dubai on a future occasion.

Warm regards

David Brown

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I stayed here for a week late november with a friend who is living there. Its a great place to stay very modern but comfortable and very clean. I was in a 3 bedroom apartment which was very spacious with a balcony with everything you need including a dishwasher, washing machine and plenty kitchen utensils if you fance staying in to cook. The restaurant is very good value for both breakfast and dinner I had both and they were very tasty. The staff are so friendly and helpful throughout the hotel. The pool area is very nice though its in the shade most of the day However the staff will move the sunloungers round to the back of the hotel to the sun.
Try and get a room overlooking the sea the views are fab. This is a great place to stay in dubai

Room Tip: get a room high up and overlooking the sea for gret views
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank smackx03
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stayed at the Fraser suites for New Years in a three bedroom suite on level 42. The view was sensational allowing us to see all of the fireworks without leaving the comfort of our room. The room were spacious and clean with a well stocked kitchen. It was perfect for a family of four, there is nothing I could fault, the staff were friendly and helpful, the location great and taxi's easy to organise. This is the first time that we have stayed at the Fraser suites, we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Level 42 has a fabulous view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family