Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from US$73.82
from US$36.00
from US$241.80
More Info
All reviews yacht ride abu dhabi city tour dune bashing quad biking desert safari bike tattoo guide dinner camel tours photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an excellent experience in Our tour life.Abu Dhabi was so beautiful..We roam around the whole Abu Dhabi City.

Date of experience: January 2021
reddunedsafari, Guest Relations Manager at Red Dunes Desert Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from RDDS!!

Thanks for taking your time to review us on your experience with RED DUNES DESERT SAFARI.
It was also a pleasant experience for us to serve you and your friends. The guide was so pleased to host you people.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I felt very comfortable. All the thanks goes to my travel guide. He was so chilling and friendly that I felt like I was travelling with my close one. We roam around the whole Abu Dhabi City

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this is a awsome experience for me ,i never forget this trips. it's a awsome experience and and enjoyable with dinner.

Date of experience: October 2020

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Oh magnificent friends, I am very satisfied to have taken the adventure in the Dubai desert, it was excellent I will never forget the bet of the sun, take advantage, it is great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was fine and lovely .i feel like a heaven when i visited n did the full fun with sandy dunes i loved the all things. Red dunes safari was one of my best hobby to do in my life and i fulfilled my one of dreams ❤️❤️

Date of experience: June 2020