24 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$51
Trip.comUS$348
Hotels.comUS$348
Lol.travelUS$394
All reviews burj khalifa ce la vi sky pool spa manager amazing pool fitness center amazing atmosphere duty manager special thanks perfect service downtown dubai amazing hotel pool side in room dining great room club lounge special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely place and amazing view. The food was delicious and generous. Would definitely come back again! The service is also amazing and the staff are very friendly and we really enjoyed our time here. Thank you

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ellen Hong, Other at Address Sky View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 592mohamadm,

The pleasure is ours! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great brunch experience. I'm glad to learn that you had a wonderful time and that you would recommend Address Sky View - thank you very much!

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful staycation at Address Skyview, from the arrival checked in by the front office team( Amata, Anna and Ruby ). The rooms that has been allocated is impecabble thanks to Housekeeping team ( Nuwan ) for
looking after us during our stay.

On the other note, Food and Beverage team( Farsaudi, Angelika, Harold and Mishador)
are very professional and friendly at all time.

We are definitely will come back because of the wonderful facilities and amazing service by thr entire team

Dear Bernard528B,

It is always humbling when our guests consider us their hotel of choice for a staycation - we are very honored. Thank you for your graciousness! I'm very fortunate to have such a passionate team and for our guests to recognize that is very rewarding.

I'm glad that you also enjoyed our food and beverage and had the opportunity to relax in our pool facilities.

My team and I look forward to be of service to you again on your next visit to Address Sky View.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in Address Skyview for weekend staycation. The service was empecable from checking-in with the teams warm welcome - Anna, Amata and Ruby. Our room has the perfect view - overlooking the Burj Khalifa. Impressed with the room cleanliness and amenities. The entire team were very friendly and professional - Room Service: Angelica and Harold, very attentive team from The Restaurant: Farsaudi and Team.

1  Thank John_UAE11

Dear John_UAE11,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. I'm glad to know that your overall experience with us was wonderful.

I wish to thank you for your kind words on the service and friendliness of our hotel colleagues. Our hospitality is renowned and I'm lucky to be working with a team of hoteliers who embodies that.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Address Sky View.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed almost 2 weeks in this new and very nice hotel. The whole staff is very friendly and always ready to help. The infinity pool at the rooftop is fantastic and the pool guard Bishnu is really great! Thanks a lot, we will definitely come again!

1  Thank BoardingPass221439

Dear BoardingPass221439,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that we were successful in earning an excellent rating from you.

I am also happy to learn that you appreciate the modern design of our hotel and enjoyed our facilities and our service. Thank you for sharing a very positive feedback on our colleagues particularly Bishnu, I will share with them your appreciation.

Again, thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience and I look forward to welcoming you back in Address Sky View soon. Stay safe!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service in spa is excellent and the staffs are very accommodating, all I can say is from location is good because it’s very accessible, and the place and ambience are very relaxing, and for sure I’ll recommend it to all of my friends..

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lindatorres07

Dear Lindatorres07,

Thank you very much for your high recommendation. It is always enjoyable to read positive reviews from our guests.

I’m glad to learn that you had a wonderful experience at The Spa. Thanks also for your great feedback on our overall ambience and most especially our colleagues. We aspire to provide our guests the best service that they deserve and your kind review is a reward to our endeavors – thank you!

Once again, thank you for sharing with us your experience at Address Sky View. We look forward to your next visit.