Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$71
ZenHotels.comUS$587
SnaptravelUS$69
Trip.comUS$70
All reviews irish village arabian ranches positive vibes private cinema motor city amazing design night manager special thanks amazing room restaurants and bars one night stay f b home away from home valet parking the ground floor see you soon other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff are friendly, hotel very clean and comfortable
Thank you Ksenia for the efforts and support.

The spirit is good.
Location is good.

Housekeeping is helping ontime.

I’d really like to thank you all

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 12mostafah
Srbana Gavrilovic, General Manager at Studio One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Mostafah,

Sending you happy vibes!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us.

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our team were able to make you feel welcomed! Ksenia will be very happy about your shout out!

Happy to have you with us!

Stay amazing,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed over the weekend in hotel with friends and it's really amazing place to visit. This is my second time to stay there, and now they have one more restaurant The Void with great concept. Amazing how small hotel like this managed to fit in 7 restaurants with different kinds of cuisine, so you don't have to go anywhere outside. Also I need to mention staff at the reception, they are very helpful and friendly. Definitely will come back again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara19901989

Hi Sara,

Sending you good vibes!

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with your friends at Studio One, and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our range of F & B options during your stay!

Thank you so much for your kind words, our Front Office team will be so happy to hear they were able to make you feel welcomed during your stay with us!

We hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very well located for us going to the kartdrome and autodrome.
Plenty very good restaurants, no need to go outside.
Only inconvenience is the toilet glass door that wake up everyone at night when the light is switched on.
Otherwise excellent service.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gilwhoever
Srbana Gavrilovic, General Manager at Studio One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there!

Sending you good vibes!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Studio One. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Dubai Autodrome!

Happy to have you with us!

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Studio one hotel is one of the hotels I’ve stayed at where customer service is excellent, from security, house keeping and most of all front office. The receptionists are awesome from check In and they followed up with phone calls during my stay to make sure everything is fine.

I love this hotel and will always recommend it to my business associates, friends and family.

A Chambers.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 300papua

Hi A Chambers!

Sending you happy vibes!

It was great having you with us and thank you so much for your sharing your experience. We really appreciate these kinds words about our team here at Studio One!

We hope to see you again soon!

Stay awesome,

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

I checked in studio one in September, just moved to Dubai then and was looking for a temporary stay while waiting for my wife to fly over (Covid!). Was initially looking at renting a place for a few months in and around marina, however the first impression and all the restaurants and bars in studio one hotel just kept me there until today, where I finally moved in to a home now that my wife and kid will be with me.

Very well maintained chic hotel, great staffs, front desk and front door! They are ever so welcoming and always there to help out with anything.

Amazing selection of restaurant and deals throughout the week, they just keep you in the vicinity of the hotel!

Thanks Enis for always helping me out as a few weeks stay turned out to be 3 month plus! Your prompt feedback and replies, just available anytime of the day, made it so easy. Great support.

Thanks studio one!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PrakashS1164
Srbana Gavrilovic, General Manager at Studio One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hi Prakash!

Sending you good vibes!

It was great having you at Studio One, we're so glad you chose to settle into Dubai with us!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it's lovely to hear you enjoyed all the food and beverage options we offer at Studio One!

We're happy to hear our staff made you feel welcomed during your stay - Enis especially will really appreciate these kind words from you!

Stay awesome,