“Different but not good ”
Review of Amazonico

Amazonico
Ranked #1,105 of 12,399 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$27 - US$163
Neighbourhood: Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Description: Lead by Chef Sandro Silva & Marta Seco, Amazonico serves an eclectic cuisine with a contemporary approach. Born from the encounter of the Brazilian and Spanish culture, Amazonico offers a colourful and vibrant cuisine inspired by a rich culinary heritage.
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Nice place! ,Food ok, over priced, over staffed and staff really bad attitude. Felt like they were making a point its your previlge to be dinning with us.
Terrace same drinks 20% more .. you limited to a time to eat and drink. Terrace you can't have a table as other people have booked but haven't dined with them, despite us spending a $1000 with them I can't have a table... crazy, and you cannot order a coffee on the Terrace stupid.. give the customerwhat they want. . Seriously skip this place entirely better and cheaper places with staff are more accommodating and not pushing you out the door as soon as you are fed...
Will not return or approve this place ever .. needs big change

1  Thank Simon S
Amazonico Dubai, Marketing at Amazonico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear you were not entirely satisfied with your experience at Amazonico Dubai. Please email us with more details and we will be happy to look into this for you feedback@amazonico.ae

Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Lively forest setting, and delicious food. Sushi, avocado mango salad. Fine desserts in baklava with a twist, el dorado. Enjoyable, and they also have a lounge setting.

Date of visit: December 2020

Thanks for the great review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Very beautiful place with really delicious food. It took a long time to get a table in the restaurant, I was already upset, that we ended up deciding to stay in the lounge. We were attended by Leandro, a very friendly and funny waiter, who completely changed the impression of the restaurant. I will definitely go back to the restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2021
Amazonico Dubai, Marketing at Amazonico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I dined here last night and was very disappointed with the service. Our table was booked for 9.30 but to my surprise we were asked to wait until our table ‘gets ready’..this is a very typical Nusret strategy and precisely the reason I never dine there as I think it’s ridiculous to wait if you have made a reservation. After waiting ten minutes I told the receptionist that I will leave if the table is not ready as I never wait for a table - we were then quickly escorted to our table. The food was lovely, particularly the 1KG rib steak we ordered with sides. So after enjoying the dinner, I walk over to the lift to get down to the ground level and rudely told by the security guard to take the stairs as the lift is busy! I was wearing heels and by the time I walked down the spiral staircase I was dizzy. As I left, the receptionist did apologize for the wait and made a noticeable effort which I appreciate. However not sure I will be dining here again after this experience.

1  Thank sararafique
Amazonico Dubai, Marketing at Amazonico, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Reviewed 18 January 2021

This really blew us away. The food was not something we'd usually have but I'm SO glad we tried it - AMAZING! The service, cocktails and food were all top notch, as was the setting. We went to the lounge after for a drink to which had a lovely vibe and a DJ. Will definitely be back the next time we're in Dubai!

1  Thank Mermaids05

Thanks for the great review, we hope to see you again soon!