“Absolutely amazing place for”
Review of Bosporus Gourmet

Bosporus Gourmet
Ranked #8,385 of 12,549 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: Umm Suqeim
Neighbourhood: Umm Suqeim
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place for breakfast lovers! Excellent service, very tasty good, big portions and great value. The place is very cozy and super cute. I was really surprised by the portions of the food, it’s a lot! The quality of the food is on top and they have mouthwatering desserts as well. I love having Turkish breakfast with a beautiful biew and this place is perfect for that in Dubai! The staff was super professional and very attentive . I highly recommend this place, its truly amazing!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

TRY IT DESPITE THE LACK OF SERVICE

I don't blame the EXCELLENT food and my 2 STARS have nothing to do with it !!!!

I rarely talk or post about my bills !!
4 people with a baby 1.500Dhs, which is a very attractive price for the dishes ordered !!!

We had Pidè with sucuk and cheese and Kapali Donër beef it was EXCELENT and so big we have rarely seen this size !!!
I highly recommend them !!!

Lamb chop ...... MY GOD !!!! DELICIOUS !!!
We re-ordered another plate at the end of the meal because it was really SUCCULENT !!!

We took a Mix grill one piece of each
It was good

We had VERY GOOD Ardana kebab and Chicken Ardana kebab !!!!

We had Kofta cheese not bad not the best in town but good !!!

We had shrimp with rice which was ok !!!

To finish with baklava and ice cream and it was nice.

Note that during this period from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. from 12/20/2020 to 01/30/2021
You will have the DRONE SHOW which takes 5 to 8 minutes and it is an essential activity during the Shopping Festival !!!

Note that the 7 p.m. show will face the restaurant and the 9:30 p.m. show will face Blue Water Island

We spent MORE THAN 3 HOURS not because we wanted to, but because it was very difficult to place an ORDER with the waiter !!!
I asked for the Menu 3 times from the same person and he never brought it at any time and that for 45min and during that time my family and I could see him avoiding our table and our eyes, funny at the beginning but annoying after 45 minutes !!!!

When we were finally ready to order the waiter was annoyed when I placed our order he was stamping his foot because he obviously had to run somewhere else and he didn't have our time !!!

We could see others from our table complaining about the LACK OF SERVICES !!!
We did not complain because we are understanding and aware because this work is difficult and thankless !!

But even the MANAGER COULD BE RESPONSIVE, I AM SURPRISED THAT AT NO TIME DID HE COME TO SEE US AND ASK IF EVERYTHING WAS GOING OK !!!!

I am not surprised that IN A LOT OF COMMENTS I REPEAT THIS LACK OF SERVICES AND THAT IT IS SADLY REDUNDANT !!!!

this is part of OUR BAD EXPERIENCE AT BOSPORUS JUMEIRAH
We will probably never come back to this one again, and maybe we will give the other BOSPORUS a chance as there are 4 in Dubai.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank OlivierHRD
Reviewed 12 June 2020 via mobile

A disappointing experience, unhelpful staff, spent a complete hour sitting with nothing on the table. Every time I call the waitress, she panics, the manager there is good for nothing. I called 3 times and ignored us. When we were leaving(without food) the maneger was angry and said that we are crowded (it was not).

If you wanna have a lovely enjoyable breakfast and stress free time you need definitely to avoid this place

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Amazing food & service I feel like I travel to Turkey I recommend to everyone who looking for fresh and tasty food

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

I was sitting more than one hour and no one come to my table to change Hookah Charcoal and clean my table.

The service very bad
I will not visit it again also I will not recommend any one to go there.

Date of visit: January 2020