“Quality is 5 of 5 they were”
Review of Le Burger

Le Burger
Get food delivered
Ranked #682 of 12,359 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$1 - US$150
Neighbourhood: Al Barsha 1
Description: We deliver passion in a bun. Guaranteed handmade, with no instant ingredients. A culinary experience with a difference – that’s LeBurger. Anything else is just fast food. Our recipes are filled with passion and know-how. Perhaps the most important ingredients are the regional partners we rely on. With more than 2,000 possible combinations, every burger is one of a kind. Whether you are an avocado lover or a connoisseur of bacon, we invite you to be the chef. Please note that our KIDS EAT FREE offer applies to children under 12 years of age and includes items from the KIDS MENU only. 2 Free Kids Meals Per 1 Adult Order. Our Cashback offer is subject to terms and conditions attached to your bill at the time of issue. Please ask your server for more details.
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Quality is 5 of 5 they were super quick with the food all is fresh flavor above average excellent service

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Wonderful ambiance, great food specialized in burgers must try hot n beef cheese burgers all the way from Vienna :)

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Loved the food really enjoyed the atmosphere and also an amazing place to take pictures but overall the food and burgers s where amazing definitely going back there soon to try new things of the menu

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

I arrived at Le burger at 20:13. Welcoming staff was very nice and showed me to my table along with the menu. And free water still or sparkling choice. I ordered the California chicken burger along with fries and virgin mango mojito.
I ordered the food at 20:17 and it came at 20:28 which was quick and nice. The sauce station which offers free sauces I ordered mango curry, hot sauce and truffle Mayo. And they came in 1 minute after ordered which was quick for a big busy restaurant.
The fries were delicious. And burger too. Grilled and light.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank emirati_nomad
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

We had a fun time in our favorite #malloftheemirates and decided to try famous #Leburgerme #Leburger.
Vienna’s No.1 burger is going to be No.1 Burgers in #UAE soon. More than 2000 (wow ) possibilities to make your own unique combination. Whether you are an avocado lover or a connoisseur of bacon, beef or whatever.
I loved every bite of it. I also tried Nachos, Salad, milk shakes everything was perfect.
Ambiance of new food courts with all greenery and plants make it immensely refreshing and rejuvenating. Feels like sitting in fresh air. Service time in #LeBurgerMOE was the record quickest.
The recipes filled with passion and know-how.
Recommended place. See more photos on my Google Review as Ambreen Umair and on my blog.

Date of visit: October 2020