“Birthday Brunch ”

Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: European, Seafood, International, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Located on the 52nd floor of our hotel, Observatory Bar & Grill offers magnificent 360-degree views across Dubai Marina. Stop by the restaurant and bar after work for a happy hour or indulge in a spectacular bubbly brunch buffet in Dubai.
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Thelma was our server and she was amazing.
I am 7 months pregnant and cannot have seafood, she went above and beyond to make sure all my food was without seafood.
She was funny and kept the drinks flowing for my husband.
She made the whole experience for us!

We will definitely be back. The food was amazing FYI!

Date of visit: December 2020
MarriottHarbour, Manager - Restaurants and Bars at Observatory Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kathrynlewis61,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It's great to hear that Thelma went above and beyond to make it a great day for you.

Manager - Restaurants and Bars

Write a reviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Went here for brunch with a few friends. Amazing food and quite a selection of cocktails. Superb views of the Marina as well. We were happy with the friendly staff, especially our server, Samsia. She took very good care of us and we are definitely going back thanks to her service.

Dear roshanlisterl,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the amazing food and selection of cocktails at our Sky High Brunch and that Samsiah took great care of you.

Reviewed 6 December 2020

Great food, amazing service and splendid view, nice first visit will definitely revisit and recommend to my friends

Date of visit: December 2020
MarriottHarbour, Manager - Restaurants and Bars at Observatory Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Dear mansi yelve,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the great food and amazing service on your recent visit to Observatory Bar and Grill.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

Having visited for Friday Brunch last weekend, I just had to write a review as I was so impressed.

Obviously things have changed during these covid times, but the Observatory really made my group feel very comfortable.

The view is stunning over the Palm, and food was delicious. The drink selection was amazing.

The highlight of brunching at the Observatory is the wonderful service. Notable amongst all of the wonderful staff is the long-serving Mr Anton Prasad. Anton has always been at the Observatory for the more than 10 years that I have been visiting. Always friendly, helpful, warm and welcoming, Anton has made every visit memorable with his professional standards. His service is truly world class.

I highly recommend the Observatory Brunch for a quintessential Dubai "top-end" experience.

Please thank and commend Mr Anton for his impeccable service last weekend. I shall follow this email with a similar review on Tripadvisor.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank wsdxb

Dear wsdxb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the delicious food and welcoming service from Anton at our Sky High Brunch. I will definitely share your comments with Anton and the rest of team.

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Absolutely excellent, great presentation, so much food which was delicious.
All served at the table by lovely friendly staff.
Very clean and safe.

Date of visit: November 2020
MarriottHarbour, Manager - Restaurants and Bars at Observatory Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear 368arlenes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you had an excellent time at Observatory Bar and Grill with delicious food and friendly staff.