“Best dinner experience in Dubai”

Observatory Bar & Grill
Reserve a table
Ranked #344 of 12,635 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: European, Seafood, International, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Head up to Dubai’s popular venue, Observatory Bar & Grill, and experience exceptional service, great views and delicious food. Relish in a succulent feast from our grill menu as you sip on trendy drinks overlooking the picturesque skyline views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

The staff was kind enough to reserve us a great spot at the restaurant with a great view. We were honestly impressed by the overall quality of the food (chef, you rock!), starters to dessert. The waiter Roger has been extremely kind and helpful to us. I rarely endorse a waiter but he really stepped up the already great experience we were having.
The only thing that I think could be improved are the chairs: they feel a bit uncomfortable after a whole day of walking.
I can't stress enough how much I'd recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2021
MarriottHarbour, Manager - Restaurants and Bars at Observatory Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear Nevrx,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the quality of the food and that Roger was extremely kind and helpful. I will definitely share your comments with both the service and culinary teams.

Manager - Restaurants and Bars

Write a reviewReviews (1,559)

Reviewed 18 May 2021

We have been in this restaurant for dinner, specifically asking for a table with a view on the Palm. The view was amazing and suggestive and the service and food were even more so: our table was waited by Roger. He was really helpful and made our experience even better.
The food was delicious!
I would really recommend this restaurant for anyone looking to have tasty food with a view on the Palm or Marina.
Also, the bathrooms are super pretty!

Date of visit: May 2021
MarriottHarbour, Manager - Restaurants and Bars at Observatory Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Lulicsh,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food and service and that Roger was really helpful. I will share your comments with both the service and culinary teams.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Very good experience at the sky high lunch today. Excellent service from Jamila who made sure we had everything we wanted and we were satisfied. The food was very tasty and great portion size. We used the entertainer for the brunch which made the value for money even better. Thank you to all the staff especially the friendliest jamila!!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank J1963UUjamesl

Dear J1963UUjamesl,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Sky High Lunch, that Jamila made sure you had everything you needed and that you thought the food was very tasty. I will definitely share your comments with both the culinary and service teams.

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing food, staff and view. Our waitress Jonalyn was super friendly and efficient. Overall a fantastic evening!

1  Thank 607grainnem

Dear 607grainnem,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that Jonalyn was super friendly and efficient and that you had a fantastic evening.

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

I have been living in Dubai for over 10 years now and have visited lots of restaurants for lunch and dinner. This is by far the best place I have seen in Dubai and maybe my life, knowing that I am well traveled. The scene is amazing (overlooking the Palm), the food is incredibly tasty, the service is groundbreaking, and the list goes on. Please look for Vivian, he’s the manager there and super helpful. If u r a tourist, make sure million percent to visit this restaurant, you won’t regret it at all. Thanks Observatory for this wonderful experience...

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Ramiz_Haddadin
MarriottHarbour, Manager - Restaurants and Bars at Observatory Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Dear Ramiz_Haddadin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to here that Vivian was super helpful during your visit to Observatory Bar and Grill and that team provided tasty food and groundbreaking service. I will defiantly share your comments with both the culinary and service teams.