Oceana Residences
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$82
Movenpick.com
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$128
Conrad Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$163
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$59
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$190
US$133
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$142
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

We spent the day here today and were very impressed with the facilities and service. We started the day with a 'mum's breakfast' of pan au chocolat, granola and yoghurt and fruit which was excellent. Our waiter for the day was excellent. The pool is huge and looks over an excellent beach, Infiniti pool style. As it was mid week the pool was generally quiet and relaxed. The food isn't cheap but the service and facilities match the price, it's worth every dirham.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The oceans beach residence was spectacular when I visited. I didn't stay there but the Ibn Batuta Gate Mövenpick hotel had access to the beach and pool. The infinity pool was my favorite place to hang out at and even in windy days, the pool was warm enough to stay in. The beach had a volley ball net and great seating with a view of the sparkling ocean which me and my family loved. The only thing that I didn't enjoy there was the very over priced food at the restaurant.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Visited the beach club as part of our stay at the Movenpick Ibm Battuta Gate hotel. Good bits first. Beautiful infinity pool and lovely beach with views of Dubai. Now for the bad bits. On arrival we were given a bright orange wrist band and one towel each. After choosing our sun beds I went to ask where the changing rooms were. I was told that it was pass the restaurant. When I entered, I could only find toilets! Two other guests were there looking for them too having been given the same directions. Knowing that this couldn't possibly be the right place we went out and asked two little girls if they knew where the changing rooms were, they directed us to the other side of the complex. You had then to go down a flight of stairs to get to them. There were no individual changing room just a locker room, so ended up changing in the shower. When I went back to my husband, he told me that the security guard had told him that he could not take pictures with his camera only mobile phone were allowed?! Which does not make sense! Anyway, after I had a swim I needed a dry towel so I went to ask the attendant for one. The first man who gave me the towel when I arrived did not seem to understand my request, so another man stepped in and said "but you were given a towel", I replied that it was now wet and that I would like a dry one. He then looked at my wrist band, nearly said something else but thought better of it and reluctantly gave me another towel saying " so now you have three towels", I said this was correct and that he would get his three towels back when we left. I felt very un welcomed, none of the staff had a smile on their faces, no one offered to help with moving the umbrellas, no one asked if we wanted refreshments and if the security guard had been armed with anything more than a walkie talkie I would have been worried! Maybe it was better when it was run by the Movenpick but as it stands I would not go back even though the pool is great.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Gorgeous view, the staff including all their security staff were lovely. Must admit the Infinity pool is epic probably my favourite part the whole place is awesome overall, luxurious apartments and comforting atmosphere, especially in the evening. Expensive of course

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rida M
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I absoloutly love this place. The pool and beachare amazing, as are the staff and the cocktails and food. Will defiantly return when I go back to Dubai.
Place of luxury, fab for kids also
Lazy river is very relaxing

Stayed: August 2015